Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 03:32 PM
Aviak

Default Druid lv 55 root/rot spot?

Hey everyone,
I have been quad kiting the raptors in TD for a bit but I was wondering if there is a location root/rot location for a lv 55 druid.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

The Per-Level Hunting Guide (link in signature) has a bunch of ideas, but off the top of my head the most promising is probably Eldak Howlingbear and Mentrax Mountainbone in Frontier Mountains. They're two non-casting mobs with a fast repop time that hang out at the bottom of the giant fort in FM. Never actually done them with a Druid, so they might have too many HP or something, but if not they seem perfect for root/rot.

Another option would be Kedge Keep mermaids. Alternatively there are charm-able animals both in Kedge and elsewhere, so if you just want to avoid quad-kiting but you're not specifically needing to root/rot then you have several charming options you can consider as well.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-16-2017 at 04:12 PM..
Old 06-16-2017, 04:12 PM
Aviak

Thanks Loramin. I have been using eh hunting guide. I have tried a few like the Neriak ogres but they break my root too often.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonis175 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Loramin. I have been using eh hunting guide. I have tried a few like the Neriak ogres but they break my root too often.
Yeah, that's a limit of the guide: each place is usually based on one person's report with a specific class/level, and it's not always clear whether other classes/what other levels can also do the spot.

I've added a note that root breaks frequently at level 55 to the guide entry for Neriak though; should help others in the future.

Hopefully some higher level druids can chime in with "I know this worked for me" spots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-16-2017 at 04:19 PM..
Old 06-16-2017, 04:32 PM
Aviak

I will be headed back at lv 56 with the new root spell. Thanks again loramin
Old 06-17-2017, 10:32 AM
Fire Giant

Root rotting stinks. Go to the bear pits and charm. I put that off until 58, avoiding it because I don't know reasons, then gave up and absolultely flew to 60 in like three days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=visb_rkLiqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2giftYIfuHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC2RACrRz-8
Last edited by Bummey; 06-17-2017 at 10:34 AM..
Old 06-17-2017, 12:23 PM
Aviak

I was planning on heading there at lv 56. I should have a gobby ring by that time too
Old 06-17-2017, 12:25 PM
Aviak

I might try the pits once i buy a gobby ring. I did try at lv 53 and it was tough due to root breaking
Closed Thread