Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Paying up front is better so you can run away as soon as you land without waiting for some noob to load
Old 06-17-2017, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say what? They got new rules that include telling you what price they charge before porting? This is not going to go well if true.

A new porting guild will take over if DAP does that, lol.

Rules haven't changed in almost a year and a half.

http://dialaport.freeforums.net/page/rules

OP clearly having a meltdown for not getting ported first right away. I thank you for giving me a good laugh. I will back my guildmates til you provide any kind of real proof that said porter was rude because right now the only person being rude is you.

I wish you luck on the box tell everyone in Aftermath I said hi.

Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanvarin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk
Quote:
I have used Dial loyally for many years and was even a member for a long while. I will not be using it anymore unless things change fast. I just got cussed out by one of your druids when I told them that I could find another ride after he asked me for 60p straight up. It's not that I am not willing to pay 60p... it's that I'm not about to have some 36 druid port-bitch tell me how much I owe him straight up then spit in my face when I tell him no. A quick search for druids led me to one that was happy to pick me up for whatever I deemed the trip was worth. I gave him 70p just to spite Hopwil. I'll be sharing my recent foul experiences with everyone I know.
You got proof and a name for this rude behavior, and as you know how Dial is people conduct their business all a little differently as long as they stay in the confines of our rules then they are fine. Shoot me a screenshot of the whole conversation and I will have it taken care of.
I will not assist you. You get your people in order or your guild will dissolve. End of story.
Good luck with that.
Word going out to everyone right now. I don't need your "luck" :D

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-17-2017, 08:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was last night:

[Tue Jun 13 01:49:48 2017] Players in EverQuest:
[Tue Jun 13 01:49:48 2017] ---------------------------

[Tue Jun 13 01:49:48 2017] [34 Druid] Telleronn (Human) <Dial a Port> ZONE: ecommons
[Tue Jun 13 01:49:48 2017] There is 1 player in EverQuest.
[Tue Jun 13 01:49:58 2017] You told telleronn, 'can you pick me up in lava and take to bb?'
[Tue Jun 13 01:50:15 2017] Telleronn tells you, 'yea 30 plat.'
[Tue Jun 13 01:50:29 2017] You told Telleronn, 'is there an officer on?'
[Tue Jun 13 01:50:41 2017] Taking a screenshot...

We don't have any rules about not charging upfront. As long as it is within reason and no more than 75p unless its special requests ex (running 3 or 4 zones binding and transferring )

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Prom
Old 06-17-2017, 08:24 PM
Aviak

Default Re: Telleronn charging up front
-----------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
oh. things have changed.

Little bit.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun
Old 06-17-2017, 08:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rules haven't changed in almost a year and a half.

(bullsht steaming out of mouth clipped)

Code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanvarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
oh. things have changed.

Little bit.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun
Old 06-17-2017, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Yep you are correct things changed a lil bit a year and a half ago. Your power of observstion is spot on.

You should name the new guild Sherlocks Porters

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-17-2017, 08:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep you are correct things changed a lil bit a year and a half ago. Your power of observstion is spot on.

Amidst all the rants he pays me a complement! Thanks Tupakk! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2017, 08:46 PM
Aviak

nobody gives a fuck, stop whining and handle your shit like a man, learn your lesson and keep it pushing.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody gives a fuck, stop whining and handle your shit like a man, learn your lesson and keep it pushing.
Good advice for sure. I will do that now.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanvarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The following is a message to Tuppak after the new and "improved" rules of dial a port have many of them asking for specific payment up front:

"I have used Dial loyally for many years and was even a member for a long while. I will not be using it anymore unless things change fast.

I just got cussed out by one of your druids when I told them that I could find another ride after he asked me for 60p straight up. It's not that I am not willing to pay 60p... it's that I'm not about to have some 40 druid port-bitch tell me how much I owe him straight up then spit in my face when I tell him no. A quick search for druids led me to one that was happy to pick me up for whatever I deemed the trip was worth. I gave him 70p just to spite Hopwil.

I'll be sharing my recent foul experiences with everyone I know."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this level of immersion on red would mean we'd be hearing about it on the local news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say what? They got new rules that include telling you what price they charge before porting? This is not going to go well if true.

A new porting guild will take over if DAP does that, lol.
Quote:
Yessir. I got the news straight from Tuppak himself saying that they are allowed to do that now. I'm thinking about asking a GM to make my wizard leader of a guild called "Dial a Free Port"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you paid more and wasted more time

U sure showed him whos boss
Quote:
Nope. He specifically said I'd have to wait for 4 other people first AND it would be 60p. Other guy came immediately.

Must suck to constantly have that rotten foot in your mouth :*(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a foot in mouth issue since you failed to give all the pertinent information. But can't say I expect anything different from someone who generalizes a guild due to one member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Liar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dial A Port working as intended
Quote:
Whatever delusions you two beeches have to believe to sleep better at night!
Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paying up front is better so you can run away as soon as you land without waiting for some noob to load
Quote:
Quote:
This was last night:

[Tue Jun 13 01:49:48 2017] Players in EverQuest:
[Tue Jun 13 01:49:48 2017] ---------------------------

[Tue Jun 13 01:49:48 2017] [34 Druid] Telleronn (Human) <Dial a Port> ZONE: ecommons
[Tue Jun 13 01:49:48 2017] There is 1 player in EverQuest.
[Tue Jun 13 01:49:58 2017] You told telleronn, 'can you pick me up in lava and take to bb?'
[Tue Jun 13 01:50:15 2017] Telleronn tells you, 'yea 30 plat.'
[Tue Jun 13 01:50:29 2017] You told Telleronn, 'is there an officer on?'
[Tue Jun 13 01:50:41 2017] Taking a screenshot...

We don't have any rules about not charging upfront. As long as it is within reason and no more than 75p unless its special requests ex (running 3 or 4 zones binding and transferring )

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Prom
Quote:
Quote:
oh. things have changed.

Little bit.

Quote:

Quote:
Amidst all the rants he pays me a complement! Thanks Tupakk! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's other non-affiliated druids and they aren't hard to find, if you needed one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/thread
Closed Thread