Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Why can't you just agree to take turns?
Old 10-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

If there's no CS involvement that doesn't necessarily mean there will be a massive train/KS fest. I'm sure TR/TMO could agree to something if things became too chaotic. If not, well, at least it will make the forum drama that much more funny.

Also I know that CS was allowed to be involved at some point in the timeline, I'm not sure when, but I know that a GM once intervened when two guilds zoned into VP at the same time and gave them a few choices for ways that they could resolve their dispute (one choice was having a member of each guild duel each other for the rights to the zone).
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 10-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there's no CS involvement that doesn't necessarily mean there will be a massive train/KS fest. I'm sure TR/TMO could agree to something if things became too chaotic. If not, well, at least it will make the forum drama that much more funny.

Also I know that CS was allowed to be involved at some point in the timeline, I'm not sure when, but I know that a GM once intervened when two guilds zoned into VP at the same time and gave them a few choices for ways that they could resolve their dispute (one choice was having a member of each guild duel each other for the rights to the zone).
What about unguilded individuals training for no reason? That would be within the rules set forth by the server administrators as it is explicitly mentioned CSR will not become involved for any reason.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

you're no where near good enough to do the things you're saying you are going to do
Old 10-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can't you just agree to take turns?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- Rogean told us privately the day of the patch to come to an agreement regarding VP. Both sides made concessions and we presented a plan for a modified, time-limited rotation to rogean that same weekend. It was basically instantly rejected and we were told Nilbog wanted to talk to us about it.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're no where near good enough to do the things you're saying you are going to do
You've obviously never been in VP or understand how easy it is to train people there. You are obviously insane or stupid if you think it takes a modicum of talent to do what I'm describing.
Last edited by Slathar; 10-21-2011 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: typing with my sausage fingers
Old 10-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, so what you are saying is that both guilds can fuck each other over with ease. Isn't the solution obvious? Start talking to each other and work something out between you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- Rogean told us privately the day of the patch to come to an agreement regarding VP. Both sides made concessions and we presented a plan for a modified, time-limited rotation to rogean that same weekend. It was basically instantly rejected and we were told Nilbog wanted to talk to us about it.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Would having no rules mean Bards could just Song of Highsun mobs that other guilds are engaged on? Meaning other guilds could only engage at night time? Oh baby.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 10-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Banned

This is awesome Rogean... not about VP... who cares? This means fewer bloobs to compete with over decaying skeletons on Red99!
Old 10-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

misunderstood
Last edited by Extunarian; 10-21-2011 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread