Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

Lol what the hell is going on
Old 03-22-2017, 03:41 PM
Sarnak

Bergaz deleted Javs vp kgo and my Windi. He's lost it. full blown panic attack.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was restored a few hours later. The amount of drama that came with you was almost unbearable at times. Aside from making statements like "man I actually feel like playing now that I'm not being blown up all day at work with gzaz threatening to Quit" during the last week of your stay in epidemic, It was me who always had your back and rallied hard to get you pixels, even when you never raided with us. I made you an officer, which was a total headache because you constantly removed people ror Petty reasons, You left discord or guild removed once every week ( literally ), you constantly picked fights with people and despite 90% of the guild just not liking you, I always gave you another chance.
Point is, up until your last berg, I had your back. I considered you a friend, and I felt for you and your rl situation. One I wont post on elf sim forums because I am a decent human being and a grown adult. I was always more than fair with you. Thank you for proving everyone who warned me about you right.

I hope you handle your rl situation and I wish you the best outside of the game. For someone who has deleted their toons and claims not to be angry, you sure cared enough to attempt to rustle the only pal you had left.
So you tried to give pixels to a friend who never showed up and then made him an officer to give him even better treatment over guild members who contributed? Why would you admit this in writing?

You are awful at elf politics.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

You made Gzaz an officer of your guild ? Sometimes I think maybe Exed is not a full retard and than he ALWAYS makes sure to let everyone know that he is indeed one enormous retard

in what?? in what way did you think that it would be beneficial for him to be an officer ? To recruit Euros ?? What euros ?? This giant euro player base that Gzaz was in touch with ???? So gzaz was in the loot council and had the same power as you and your other 'officers' ? good lord
Old 03-22-2017, 03:50 PM
Banned

The gleaming beacon of mental stabillity on p99
Old 03-22-2017, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

He was an officer because once upon a time he was a good dude. We were an 8 man PvP guild so I think everyone was an officer? It just sorta stuck. I am 100% fully retarded, dk why you would ever think otherwise
Old 03-22-2017, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

Gzaz and drama?? No way
Old 03-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

I'd buy you a beer anyday Quil - such a solid dude to elf with. See you guys at the chuck e cheese elf sim party
Old 03-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am 100% fully retarded, dk why you would ever think otherwise
genuinely laughed. also genuinely felt bad about your windi deletion.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Cylock pal on the case
Closed Thread