Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Bard Song Twists/Stacking

Hello all, I am interested to see if anyone could tell me essentially what are the best songs to twist in the following scenarios (pve) for a lvl 60 bard with access to all spells:

HASTE

-1) Best haste twist while solo

-2) Best haste twist while in a group

-3) Which haste song (if any) can you twist in a party that has ench haste

HEALING

-4) Best twist for HP only regen in a group (medding non-combat)
-5) Best twist for hp/mana regen while in a group (medding non-combat)
-6) Any stacking isuues with Regen/Chloro buffs?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have searched the forums/wiki as well as other sources to find answers, and acknowledge a wealth of information available. However, answers to these specific questions will be much appreciated, and I'm sure useful to any new bard besides myself. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:43 AM
Banned

ebayed?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

sure seems like it, registered nov 2012 yet has a clueless 60 bard. anyways, not here to judge.

1 - Jonathan's Inspiration
2 - Vilia's Chorus of Celerity
3 - McVaxius Rousing Rondo (now while the haste % doesnt stack till velious, ervaj song line, the added str + atk from rondo is a huge plus)
4 - Cantana of Resplinishment + Niv's Melody of Persevation, both with the lute.
5 - Check number 4, feel free to add in a pulse or two of Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity for more mana, you can remove niv's if you dont need hp as much
6 - No
Old 11-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure seems like it, registered nov 2012 yet has a clueless 60 bard. anyways, not here to judge.

1 - Jonathan's Inspiration
2 - Vilia's Chorus of Celerity
3 - McVaxius Rousing Rondo (now while the haste % doesnt stack till velious, ervaj song line, the added str + atk from rondo is a huge plus)
4 - Cantana of Resplinishment + Niv's Melody of Persevation, both with the lute.
5 - Check number 4, feel free to add in a pulse or two of Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity for more mana, you can remove niv's if you dont need hp as much
6 - No
I agree with all of this except 4. Hymn of Restoration will do more health regen than Cantana as long as you don't need the mana regen as well.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

a whole 1-5 hit point more per tick... sheesh, i guess you are right though, question was just for HP only
Old 11-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silo69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ebayed?
thx for the help .. not what came before it. sorry i haven't sat at emuboxes growing a neckbeard.. but really ty
Old 11-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thx for the help .. not what came before it. sorry i haven't sat at emuboxes growing a neckbeard.. but really ty
You just admitted you purchased a toon with RL cash on the board that the admins and GMs browse...
Old 11-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

You guys are such nerds lol.. I never even stated having a 60 toon, I asked what is best for a 60 toon. Besides the fact you can effectively level (more effectively than ANY other class) a bard SOLO to 60 with Selos/AEs and/or chants with no regard for haste/regen.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are such nerds lol.. I never even stated having a 60 toon, I asked what is best for a 60 toon. Besides the fact you can effectively level (more effectively than ANY other class) a bard SOLO to 60 with Selos/AEs and/or chants with no regard for haste/regen.
I call bullshit, everyone knows Bards are notoriously group dependent and unable to solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Closed Thread