Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 09:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Leap Frog

8:00 pm wed. TMO and FE race to the Plane of Fear to kill Dracholiche. 28 Flawless Victory had already cleared the zone in and been present over 30 minutes. TMO does its mad dash and pulls named while a force is already in zone present. Gates 2 minutes after kill and gone. Another clear violation of the Play Nice Policy.

When are you so called Devs or GMs going to reprimand this kind of bull dog behavior?

On Eq live this kind of stuff was met with swift punishment and these policy's were enforced to the letter. Where is the respect for another guilds raid? We have the same rules posted but this kind of stuff happens consistently every single week.

Its about time to do the job your getting "payed" for Devs.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Large Bat

very sry about this ill alert interpol immediately
Old 03-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
8:00 pm wed. TMO and FE race to the Plane of Fear to kill Dracholiche. 28 Flawless Victory had already cleared the zone in and been present over 30 minutes. TMO does its mad dash and pulls named while a force is already in zone present. Gates 2 minutes after kill and gone. Another clear violation of the Play Nice Policy.
I feel ya brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When are you so called Devs or GMs going to reprimand this kind of bull dog behavior?

On Eq live this kind of stuff was met with swift punishment and these policy's were enforced to the letter. Where is the respect for another guilds raid? We have the same rules posted but this kind of stuff happens consistently every single week.

Get the fuck out you entitled crybaby, they don't get paid for shit, and disrespect isn't a reprimand-able offense.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Kobold

Grats TMO on the kill! You sure showed FV who was boss.

[Sun Mar 10 21:52:52 2013] Merkk's spell fizzles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan View Post
Merkk fizzles.
http://www.eccezan.com/
Old 03-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:

I can't speak for TMO, but my guild would have gladly given FV an attempt if TMO would agree to this as well. We have tried to work with them in the past, but they are adamant on keeping everything locked down while they farm VP for the 10,000th time.

Sorry man, we'll keep fighting the good fight though.

Quote:
Merkk fizzles.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

That's pretty easy to say now, Mortiss.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortiiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't speak for TMO, but my guild would have gladly given FV an attempt if TMO would agree to this as well. We have tried to work with them in the past, but they are adamant on keeping everything locked down while they farm VP for the 10,000th time.

Sorry man, we'll keep fighting the good fight though.
didn't get kill, would have been nice... lawl.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's pretty easy to say now, Mortiss.
?

As far as I know, my guild has been all about rotations and giving other guilds an attempt at mobs they'd otherwise never have a shot at. This is some of the stuff your guild personally has to say in relation to rotations (and you make your stances very clear):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, like that guild will ever see an actual raid target...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually I think he was saying you havent deserved many of the kills you have rcv'd due to FTE rules... not that you wouldnt deserve them in the future. I think in essence he is saying whine less and perform better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explain to me how awesome a rotation would be across 600+ raiders.
Quote:
I always have honest conversation.

I think competition even at the miserable state it is in is far more fun than a rotation. Fair? What does fair have to do with anything. Anyways ya it is most definitely fair. I'd prefer repops of some sort semi often maybe twice a month or once a month.

However, the solution is and has always been Velious. Kunark was designed to last 6 months... and that was when everyone was new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After careful consideration, the raid rotation idea has been denied. Furthermore, I need to give forceful entry some credit for doing what it takes to compete on P99. Heres to them gaining more members and developing into a solid 2nd option for raiding on the server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a player made rotation is ever put in place, I will come back and reunite all the badasses from IB+TMO+DA+Whoever else and we will destroy your rainbows and unicorns.

So do yourself a favor, stop wishing upon stars and all that fairy dust.
Here's what some people from our guild say about rotations:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also the same reason we went up when nothing else was in window, im sorry that we gone up before 1 hour Europa schedule time for there guild and forceful entry would be happy to work with all smaller guilds and bigger guilds if we could work out a planar rotation for all the planes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lets do rotation FRIENDS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But that didn't happen of course, TMO came into the summit calmly with complete knowledge that they would be under zero pressure to accept anything and all the changes from the prior week were doomed to be completely discarded. Sirken meekly said that the reason for the removal of this was that Full Circle asked for a roll on the next Trak, and somehow another guild rolling would cause a snowball effect that would allow too many guilds access to "free attempts" on Trak. When i pointed out that encouraging mass poopsock gave "lesser" guilds even more of a shot at free loot it was met with crickets and absolutely no rebuttal. After a bit more pressing he admitted that Rogean had told him it too closely resembled a rotation and squashed it. Rogean, the shitbag that sort of runs this server but does absolutely nothing to encourage its growth, support it, or fix any problems on it universally decreed that any change to the cum dumpster raid scene would be bad.

Now I have no idea why Rogean would descend from the clouds to intervene on behalf of TMO in these negotiations and throw cold water on any attempt to foster goodwill and cooperation between guilds on a non-pvp nostalgia server but anyone make the logical next step given the server's history of widespread and universal corruption among the staff members.
I mean...I'm sorry the facts are facts? See ya next spawn.

Quote:
Merkk fizzles.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortiiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
?

As far as I know, my guild has been all about rotations and giving other guilds an attempt at mobs they'd otherwise never have a shot at. This is some of the stuff your guild personally has to say in relation to rotations (and you make your stances very clear):

Here's what some people from our guild say about rotations:

I mean...I'm sorry the facts are facts? See ya next spawn.
hmmm, I did not see this turning into a rotation thread...
Old 03-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

I can't speak for FE but TMO would have allowed yout to have that kill if FE wasn;t on the way to kill it.
Sorry you got involved. This is just the way it had to be with FE trying to steal all the kills from the server.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread