Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 12:29 PM
Aviak

The search for the Iky Bp is getting annoying lol. Only getting greedy people wanting over 30k+ for them.. That is not going to happen, it isn't that amazing. But as I wait for a few more items I will keep auctioning and will prob settle on the Tree Weave lol. I'm pretty sure I'm going to reroll a Troll Shaman when I start lvling, only lvl 9 now so no biggie.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Banned

The regen is nice, but it's unnecessary and certainly not worth that much $$$. Troll/Iksar innate regen is more than enough and when coupled with decent weapon and tanking gear you can get yourself to 45 pretty quickly. I had a fungi post 50 and sold it because it just isn't worth what i got for it. Regen is nice but only in certain situations and +5 may be great but only for a few levels.

Post 45 JBB will zoom you up. Fungi/regen only good until torpor anyway and not necessary. Does help with tanking, though
Old 07-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Aviak

Well, I think I'm going to give up. What is a good bp I can get for under 30k? I think I'm going to keep a mana/wis gear set for healing and ac/hp set for solo and tanking on me at all times.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:27 PM
Large Bat

I would go with a Froglok Scale bp, should go for 4-5k.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Aviak

I hope I can find a froglock, I haven't seen one for a long time.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:53 AM
Kobold

The BP won't make or break your ability to lvl. just go ahead without one or a real cheap one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2011, 11:23 AM
Aviak

I plan on trying to find one for another day or two more, then I will just settle for a Tree Weave and get out of EC lol.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Kobold

Mithril-Runed Tunic is a good alternative while you're looking for a better piece, and it's cheap.

As they ground to make XP holy . . . let us twink to make it free; our EQ marches on!
Old 07-17-2011, 05:55 PM
Aviak

Well, I finally got the Iky Bp, overpaid at 26k, but oh well. Just need the totemic helm and greaves and I can leave EC!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 03:29 AM
Fire Giant

Do not bother trying to find someone selling Totemic pieces. I recently twinked out a shaman, and Totemic legs and bracers were the last items I managed to buy, after something like 6 days of looking. Just buy some banded pieces and go level while bumping your WTB thread in the EC forum every day. If you reach level 30 before you find a seller, quest for the items instead. It's not worth spending days in the tunnel for these items and I had stopped actively looking when I finally found someone who had them. I got a fucking SBS before I got my Totemic pieces, and that shield is probably one of the least sold items outside of raid drops.
Closed Thread