Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL harrison youre a fucking moron. Youve been droning on and on in a hundred posts about excessive griefing and then post a picture of someone crying when i suggest xp death should be tweaked to remove excessive griefing.

Idiot.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Banned

For all holo/etc and their stroking of e-peens on the forums, and saying how hardcore they are and how xp death should be worse, they are never in fear to contest raids because of xp death. Then they cry about being outnumbered.

I dont blame them, when i was in FF I didnt wanna eat xp death for 2 hours just to go 8 vs 20 against nihi either.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For all holo/etc and their stroking of e-peens on the forums, and saying how hardcore they are and how xp death should be worse, they are never in fear to contest raids because of xp death. Then they cry about being outnumbered.

I dont blame them, when i was in FF I didnt wanna eat xp death for 2 hours just to go 8 vs 20 against nihi either.
So you joined the zerg just to farm uncontested pixels, playing virtual dress up on a pvp server.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssleeve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you joined the zerg just to farm uncontested pixels, playing virtual dress up on a pvp server.
Right, i wasnt duking it out with holo all morning, and yesterday.

Forums is such a cesspool of drones lol, always repeating the same fucking lines.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt wanna eat xp death for 2 hours just to go 8 vs 20 against nihi either.
8 vs 20? Sounds intense.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Banned

Thats the funny part:

All those "hardcore" people, who say xp death is a non-factor, MAKE IT HURT MOAR, DELETEZ CHARACTERS, where are they when nihi is raiding? Elsewhere. Cuz xp death doesnt matter and thats why nihi raids are always contested amirite.

Thats some fine logical thinking right there.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Banned

They're not there because they are either in Nihilum are not playing since that guild is 70% of the endgame population.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssleeve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
8 vs 20? Sounds intense.
Thats what i mean, if pvp xp penalty was weakened, the smaller guilds could attempt to cockblock nihi in fear.

But they dont, almost never, see where im getting at?

And im in nihi, what was that again with me pushing for no pvp and looking at my gear?
Old 03-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
They're not there because they are either in Nihilum or* not playing since that guild is 70% of the endgame population.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thats what i mean, if pvp xp penalty was weakened, the smaller guilds could attempt to cockblock nihi in fear.

But they dont, almost never, see where im getting at?

And im in nihi, what was that again with me pushing for no pvp and looking at my gear?
You joined the guild that only raids and doesn't pvp unless someone interferes with the farming in which case they zerg them down immediately with pure numbers.

I don't dislike Nihilum but it's strangling the endgame of the server with a huge such an enormous guild.

No ones fault just kinda meh that's all I have to look forward too.
Closed Thread