Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people should go hunt those players imo
why so they can cry LNS when they die and just come back in an hour?

This is why rule policies and GM intervention should be only in extreme situations. Those guys would have been killed on live and had their corpses camped until the wee hours of the night, and rightfully so.

Thats the risk that should come with PKing and becoming egregious to the general population.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:26 AM
Banned

when bindcamping was allowed it never really happened to experienced players griefing newbs on twinks

usually used to just grief ppl during raid wipes

i dont like the pnp myself but im just sayin
Old 07-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe if we focused all the variance and anti-variance energy we have on both sides into pushing the devs to export data via API we could have a meaningful leaderboard for once.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when bindcamping was allowed it never really happened to experienced players griefing newbs on twinks

usually used to just grief ppl during raid wipes

i dont like the pnp myself but im just sayin
Bind camping w exp loss was r99's way of instituting Darwinism.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Added a class feature where players can set their class in the system using ooc. To set your class, say "=(class)" in ooc. For example, if you're a shaman, you should invoke this command:
/ooc =Shaman
Can you do something like "level=" in OOC for peeps to enter their current level?
Players they kill or who kill them can then have their levels estimated. Perhaps
a way to allow kill points to be proportionate to levels once a few have entered
level data.

Thanks for the hard work Jeremy!
Old 07-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

I could be wrong but it appears if someone joins a guild (or leaves it) their entire history transfers with them?
Old 07-11-2014, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

I keep repeating Derubael...pixel...hack... over and over and will likely have a dream of some sort involving them. Hopefully not sexual.

lololol j/k hopefully sexual
Old 07-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Banned

Logged in last night for the first time since these boards have been up. I got some kills and nothing is showing up but there are kills I recognized happening while I was on. Does it take longer for kills to show up the first time a player is entered into the system?
Old 07-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bind camping w exp loss was r99's way of instituting Darwinism.
It was a way to bleed out the normals out of the server and attain that 100 people sweet spot servers in now.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Logged in last night for the first time since these boards have been up. I got some kills and nothing is showing up but there are kills I recognized happening while I was on. Does it take longer for kills to show up the first time a player is entered into the system?
the board tracks YT's and YT's are only broadcasted when the pvp is above level 10
Closed Thread