Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you know, i also liked the period of time where people said they wanted to keep small guilds so more guilds could thrive

then you guys dismantled hokuten, took their 8 level 60s who were already geared, and funneled the rest of them into eternal light, which was your feeder guild until most of them left to join us because they didn't like you

then i tried to make an appeal to play nice and not be faggots about it, and i got told various things, most notably "go recruit" and "get to work" and "we refuse to listen to you because you aren't contesting" and "holocaust isn't even a real guild"

enjoy 8)

you realize we declined about 90% of your roster, right? If your ego is big enough to think these people's first choice was Holocaust, I don't know what to tell you.

I am not mad in the slightest, I am very excited, but we pretty much made you guys these people's only option.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:02 PM
Banned

no one said would be overnight dude, few weeks to ready 30 players

hence the "get to work" comment

our idea of fair pvp battles just went out the window

and now we are back to this bullshit
Old 09-30-2014, 04:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya you were told to recruit to match our numbers
to recruit from your 10 players to 30
so we can have some nice pvp battles
guess that whole idea went out the fucking window
It's a shame Colgate didn't do what he was ordered by Azrael. Think of the great PvP battles:

30 Azrael's with VP stuff
VS
Holocaust with a few geared characters and 25 people in mostly rags.

OH THAT WOULD BE GRAND AND LOVELY. If only Colgate would have listened to orders!
Old 09-30-2014, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta say we all know this is true man.

Recruit and contest didn't mean get double the numbers and zerg, but of course we all called this. I'm just wondering why everyone is now acting surprised and butthurt when this shit was predetermined and everyone knew it.
Not really true. We had low 20s peak, enough to kill pretty much anything but a couple dragons. Azrael was hittin' high 30s. And it isn't really the fact that you had 30 it was how you got there, destroying other guilds in the process after whining for years about how Nihilum did the same thing. There is so much prof on these msg boards alone I don't know why people bother denying that it happened.

I haven't been able to play but I must say I am getting a pixel-boner just thinking about all the loots Holo will be getting. I shall lend my 5 near BiS level 60s to the cause soon.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:03 PM
Banned

Would love to see the shut up and recruit log snippet
Old 09-30-2014, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for fucks sake, we got rid of the the fucking zerg nihilum, in an act to provide this server with more pvp battles

you really wanna go through with this again?
HB got rid of Nihilum. Lite recruited all level 60's with gear on the server to farm more gear. Then told other guilds to not recruit as they continued to recruit.

If you are recruiting people that are sub 60 with bad gear how many would you need to fight 30 Azrael in full gear for it to be a fair fight.

40, 50?

Can't complain because the entire server won't do exactly what your guild asks, which is provide PvP targets but purposely not recruit enough members to compete for raid targets.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:07 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=lite;1631175]you realize we declined about 90% of your roster, right? If your ego is big enough to think these people's first choice was Holocaust, I don't know what to tell you.
[QUOTE]

So you got murdered and lost lewtz to the people that you said weren't good enough for AZ......
Old 09-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Bottom line, Azrael assumed Holo didn't have the recruiting powerto get anything but like 30 people in rags that Azrael could slaughter for fun.

Now the WE HAD A DEAL pleas occurs because they see their error.

Gotta be honest, I asked about apping to Azrael. Was thinking Holo was going to be a bunch of 60's, geared to the teeth Nihilum alts. Now I see most are out of range to 60, and in rags, and fighting their way up, prettttty happy with this.

Plus watching North train attempts I couldn't help thinking... man it's good to be a Holo.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Banned

no where in the plan was said to recruit another zerg

30 players is a perfect number for a guild

was looking foward to the 30v30 fights

now all I look foward to it pummeling holo members to the ground

god damn I love PVP
Old 09-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

colgate u got prof people told u to recruit? sounds like u just going back on shit u said

worm

8)
Closed Thread