Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Kobold

Default Thoughts on DE SK Lvl in Crushbone

as the title states i am interested what others think here about a dark elf leveling in crushbone, i only think of this place so much because its a hot spot for low leveling & because its a place that comes to mind when thinking about leveling at 9 to 20 or so :P so will the indingo brotherhood lost to a shadowknight or to a non dark elf warrior really hurt? i am wondering since i don't want to cuz a faction that could hurt me to go down but i am open to anyone thoughts[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

DONT! You will be KOS in Neriak. Bad idea. I think it's the warrior guild. Can still bank, I think.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Kobold

isn't the guards on a different faction then the warrior guild?
Old 04-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

Guards faction is Dreadguard Inner and Dreadguard Outer. If you are not a DE warrior then you shouldn't have to much of an issue if you level there.
Last edited by Pscottdai; 04-06-2012 at 12:03 PM..
Old 04-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Aviak

Default !

Up to you, you should still be able to train in sewers of Freeport so that shouldn't be a pain since it's right around the corner from Neriak (Dismal Rage, Opal Darkbriar faction). Fixing faction IS long & tedious if you care, if you don't then go for it.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Kobold

You can still go to neriak. I'm a troll sk who has fought in Crushbone and haven't had a problem with it.

I'm not sure that I've trained there, off the top of my head, but it should be ok, since the SK trainers are with the Necros, not warriors. Banking and selling are totally fine. Pretty sure it is only within the warrior guild that you'd have any problems.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can still go to neriak. I'm a troll sk who has fought in Crushbone and haven't had a problem with it.

I'm not sure that I've trained there, off the top of my head, but it should be ok, since the SK trainers are with the Necros, not warriors. Banking and selling are totally fine. Pretty sure it is only within the warrior guild that you'd have any problems.
ahhh,glad to have some first hand exp on this since its still all abit up in the air. anyone else have any first hand with this? really am glad for all that have reply to my post this far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alukit Vassago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ahhh,glad to have some first hand exp on this since its still all abit up in the air. anyone else have any first hand with this? really am glad for all that have reply to my post this far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an Agnostic Dark elf Mage who has no only killed for hours on end in Crushbone but also gone on long ass factioning grinds for no reason my Indigo Brotherhood and The Dead factions are at the lowest possible form of KoS. Only time I have been attacked in Neriak was when going to the Arena (Warrior guild), The SK/Necro guild, and one time by an ogre in Foreign Quarter in that little mini arena.

So yes it's safe unless you need to go to the Neriak Arena for any reason.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an Agnostic Dark elf Mage who has no only killed for hours on end in Crushbone but also gone on long ass factioning grinds for no reason my Indigo Brotherhood and The Dead factions are at the lowest possible form of KoS. Only time I have been attacked in Neriak was when going to the Arena (Warrior guild), The SK/Necro guild, and one time by an ogre in Foreign Quarter in that little mini arena.

So yes it's safe unless you need to go to the Neriak Arena for any reason.
thank you so much for your input on my issue, i think i just will say screw it & kill some orcs plus i can always spin it to fit into my RP story for my SK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i do know of one npc in the area near the bar in the first part of the city is that faction but he is a mid teens & it seem no one cares if you kill him XD[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

There's tiny added bonuses for prolonged levelling in CB for evils, the Felwithe banker is on the guard faction it seems (I forget which, but killing orcs does the trick). Check your con with the guards, get it to apprehensive or above - one decent session at the wall/TR might get you that far.

Later, when you're able to invis (Lvl 30?), you can invis to the bank...do your business, and invis back out. I say that because otherwise you'll be running past the Paladin guild and the annoying bard mail quest guy. The paladin guild pack a punch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't try to bank in Kelethin however (tree city), that banker is just a full-time asshat and on a different faction from the guards. You'll still be able to sit by the guards and enjoy a cup of tea or piece of cake without them taking offence though.

Banking is handy on Faydwer if you'll be frequenting Unrest or Mistmoore (and Kedge at later levels I guess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
Closed Thread