Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1203jjt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess that's where a guild/group of friends comes in handy. I've no interest in going to the overdone dungeons, like unrest....but that's just me!

LOL, fair enough... but another way to think about it is, why are certain zones so empty?

BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

Runnyeye is a fucking death trap at the levels you can exp there, its SUCH a tightly packed zone and aggro / repop rates / general population is insane. Even if you go in with a tight group, you get to a certain point and its like how the fuck do we have 9 goblins now *As another 2 open a door somewhere all pissed off and come running into the room*

But to each their own [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bashndash - < > 50 ogre war
Dashnbash - < > 50 highelf mage
Flashndash - < > 28 woodelf rogue
Old 11-19-2012, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bled12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, fair enough... but another way to think about it is, why are certain zones so empty?

BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

Runnyeye is a fucking death trap at the levels you can exp there, its SUCH a tightly packed zone and aggro / repop rates / general population is insane. Even if you go in with a tight group, you get to a certain point and its like how the fuck do we have 9 goblins now *As another 2 open a door somewhere all pissed off and come running into the room*

But to each their own [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much sums it up
Old 11-20-2012, 02:07 AM
Sarnak

Sol A has a goblin banker, doesn't it?

Edit: never mind, just a merchant
Old 11-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bled12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

What would be more fun than putting together 2 groups of 20-30ish players then, and seeing if we could force our will upon Clan Runneyeye? Like a mini-raid, just for the unique experience [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds like fun!
Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Runnyeye is doable, just sit at the zoneline to that remote zone I forget the name of (something of King Xorbb? I could be tripping). Clear and pull to there? I remember doing that a long long time ago on live.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

I'm still a few levels from Runneyeye at the moment with my necro, but once I level up I'd be more than happy to organize something if there's enough interest. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Runnyeye is doable, just sit at the zoneline to that remote zone I forget the name of (something of King Xorbb? I could be tripping). Clear and pull to there? I remember doing that a long long time ago on live.
That's ok if you just want to xp at the higher levels...if you want to get down to the bank and really explore the dungeon though, I think the respawn rate is too quick. The puller would be running a pretty long ways to pull to that zone...and yep, you were correct...the Gorge of King Xorbb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That's an interesting zone as well, imo...nothing like killing minotaurs!
Old 11-20-2012, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

haha maybe there is a better way to do it, I just remember getting a group together when most of the goblins were blue / lb, and we tried to dungeon crawl it, and it was epic epic epic fail. We got down a ramp, into a room, and into the next room where we quickly became over run.

Bashndash - < > 50 ogre war
Dashnbash - < > 50 highelf mage
Flashndash - < > 28 woodelf rogue
Old 11-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

One of the hard parts with runneyeye, if my memory is correct, is there are so many casters :/ An ench would be MANDATORY for any group trying to crawl it I think...a pally as tank (more stuns) might help as well? I'm getting fired up to try it with all this talk!
Closed Thread