Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 08-29-2018, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Default Custom UI Work Needed

Anyone know how to create some UI features? Is this possible?

Example: I want a 2-item box window. One item is your current EAR slot. And the second item box would be a bag-inventory slot.

This would allow a bandolier, so to speak, for hot swapping.

Lets say, Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring from your bag, to your current ear slot. (Fingerbone Hoop)

|-------|--------- |
| EAR |BAG SLOT|

|-------|--------- |

Something like this. This would also be nice for something like 1 or 2 bag slots side by side, with a boots slot. Pretty much anything where you start to amass a bunch of clickies like druids. Sow Clicky Boots, Lev click boots, Stat boots etc. etc.

I want to avoid making a bunch of hotkeys on a hotbar. As the hotbar is large, cumbersome, and usually off to the side or what not. I wanted to have a smaller set of windows like above, to put in a more convenient place on my screen for faster switching.

*EDIT* I tried readjusting the ascii boxes above, but it won't fix appropriately. They are crude, yes.
Old 08-29-2018, 05:52 PM
Sarnak

You wouldn't be able to create a new window for it. It would needs to be something already existing. After that it's just a mater of finding the the eqtype and figuring out where you want it positioned.
Old 08-29-2018, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

i mean if you hotkey bag slot and hotkey ear it will look like that but in hotbuttons.