Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 12:55 AM
The Protector of Sunder

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In that case it seems you do have some imagination, Dentoramis, well done.

P.S it's spelt hence
P.P.S it's spelt apparently
Nicely done.

P.S. It's spelled spelled.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:57 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nicely done.

P.S. It's spelled spelled.
It's either spelt or spelled. It really, really doesn't matter unless you are a die-hard American English user (boner) or a die-hard British English user (wanker).
Last edited by fragmaster; 05-26-2010 at 03:01 AM..
Old 05-26-2010, 03:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragmaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's either spelt or spelled. It really, really doesn't matter unless you are a die-hard American English user (boner) or a die-hard British English user (wanker).
'

Which they both are, because they are correcting each other. The only difference is, Anus got /wrist cause I had a non RP name in his sense. so when I wrote back, all he could do is internet forum proofread because is cause was fail.

The other guy who corrected the Anus's spelling, was just showing that Anus is an idiot, because he was being spell corrected when clearly that was his only argument in the forum conversation.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:19 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizztid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'

Which they both are, because they are correcting each other. The only difference is, Anus got /wrist cause I had a non RP name in his sense. so when I wrote back, all he could do is internet forum proofread because is cause was fail.

The other guy who corrected the Anus's spelling, was just showing that Anus is an idiot, because he was being spell corrected when clearly that was his only argument in the forum conversation.
I find it amusing that you have decided to lower yourself to name calling in a thread about fantasy names.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:54 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganhxh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because a name is just a name in the end, players actions define them far more than a name ever will.
like if people were to go back and forth bickering over who is more butthurt on a forum... for example
Old 05-26-2010, 10:59 AM
Sarnak

If this was a specified RP server, RP names would be one thing. But it's not.

While EQ is an MMORPG, we all know that almost no one roleplayed on a non-roleplay server.

So, I say get over it, either /ignore the person if it bothers you that much, refuse to group with them, or whatever else you feel you need to do to enjoy your game.

Here is an idea. Form a Roleplaying guild and have a strict admittance policy on naming [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Play with these people almost exclusively. Mock the people with non-RP names in guildchat, or group chat, as you and yours have fun in EQ your way.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are quite wrong with that statement. I changed many ... many names already. I can not be everywhere. I also need to rely on the population to report abusive names via /petition.

I am quite behind this name issue.
Good to hear.

I've never petitioned a name, but glad a reporting mechanism is in-place. Understood that you have a lot of work ahead of you.

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled flame war.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienorg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean who wants to group with "ipoopalot" or "Twink" or any # of names that would never have passed on a live server.
So, don't group with them

Ignore list. Done

I think GM's have better things to do really.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it amusing that you have decided to lower yourself to name calling in a thread about fantasy names.
It's not name calling, your name is really similar to Anus, so I decided to call you that. I find it ammusing that you give a flying fuck about names in a cartoon game.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

A good read.
If anyone has any room to grief, its Rogean. Nuff said.

P1999 Custom Desktop Launcher Icons
Closed Thread