Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 04-28-2017, 08:28 AM
Orc

Default Symbol of Innnoruuk issue.

Mornin'
Was trying to complete the 2nd part of the symbol of Innoruuk quest series, I was at the part where you have to kill the leatherfoot spy. I got to him and started whacking away at him when he was low life he flee'd into the wall and I was unable to kill him and retrieve the item needed to move into the quest. Been waitin for him to reappear now for about an hour. Pretty sure he is a triggered spawn and I really do not want to have to complete the quest again.

So in short, I need either the Leatherfoot Raider Orders to retrigger the spy spawn or the Head of a Halfling spy.

my in game name is DOGURA on the blue server level 34 troll shaman.
Last edited by emj503; 04-28-2017 at 08:54 AM..
Old 04-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Unfortunately you posted in the wrong forum, you will need to post in the petition section for item reimbursement.

Being a shaman, perhaps he died to a DoT while fleeing?
Last edited by Rygar; 04-28-2017 at 01:04 PM..
Old 04-28-2017, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Also, may want to list LOG times of the encounter, anything to help them narrow down when this took place to verify it.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:36 PM
Orc

I appreciate the response, I was just following what some one told me to do on the discord. Post as a bug so maybe the pathing will get looked at then post in petition as reiumbursement and link this thread which I did.

With that being said I have already restarted the quest and received my snare necklace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also I only melee'd the leatherfoot spy but he pathed into the wall while trying to retreat and never came back to me or his spawn point.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Ahhh a pathing issue, got it, thought you were just looking to reimburse. Suppose they could look into that. I know mobs typically run through walls a lot outdoors, not sure if that is a classic mechanic or not to be truthful. Not sure if this quest was outdoors.

Best of luck!
Old 04-28-2017, 05:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhh a pathing issue, got it, thought you were just looking to reimburse. Suppose they could look into that. I know mobs typically run through walls a lot outdoors, not sure if that is a classic mechanic or not to be truthful. Not sure if this quest was outdoors.

Best of luck!
It was actually in Neriak the first zone from nek forest, you follow up the waterfall and go through a hidden wall to find him, shoulda rooted him before i melee'd him down! learnt my lesson!