Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno if the human race will survive if we allow cool and normal Trump and Hillary shills to survive.

I'm willing to bet that they don't add anything of value to our species though.

I say this as a person who knows exactly what it's like to be targeted as an undesirable. I can't change that. But I can say fuck you people and I hope all you very cool and normal NGRz die.

Sadly, u won't because you are the most proliferous bunch of zerglings.

Well, naturally, you will die. Just not before you proliferate more, sadly.
You know the difference between the left and the right is pretty staggering.

On one hand you have people on the left that think you need to not study the science of eugenics, but they also want a socially engineer our evolution.

then you have people all the way to the right that are like hey let's just get rid of everything that isn't White.

(Now that statement right there is a little false because being a white supremacist and being right on the conservative party line are totally two separate states of being, but we've conflated being conservative with being a Nazi in this country so let's just left and right the two for now.)

Now let's talk about actual American constitutional conservatives. They to believe that you shouldn't just have sex things that you think are sexy and smoke weed all day because that will make Society collapse. It is in a sense, social engineering as much as anything on the left.

But there is a slight difference between the left's concept of social engineering and the rights concept of social engineering and that is pretty simple and it makes it the pretty obviously Superior choice in my opinion.

You see, social engineering on the left is to force other people from behaving a certain way.

Now social engineering on the right is to allow anyone to behave however they want but not protect people from behaving stupidly.

One form of social engineering protect the weak and limits the freedom of the strong, while the other does not protect the weak and lets them die of natural causes and allows the strong to behave however they see fit.

Of course both have laws to prevent the strong from just behaving like a bunch of rapists murderers obviously that would be a weak way to behave and that society would collapse and die on its own let alone require a law to Lemonade it. just look at North Korea for example if it's falling apart it just doesn't work you can't maintain authoritarian anything for any extended period of time.

anyways I just think it's important to know one form of social engineering is to punish law-abiding citizens and good people while the others form of social engineering is to punish law-breaking citizens and to not force the law-abiding citizens to take care of the weaker people.

I think it's pretty obvious that the one that allows you the freedom to do what you want so long as you don't fuck with anyone else is the superior form of government, or social engineering.

Prove me wrong
Old 07-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you are a good guy. Holy defender of democracy and all that is good on God's green, soon to be toxic dump of an earth. Enjoy your victory in Trump while it lasts.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
I use to be more tolerant and carefree. But because of assholes in the alt right I'm much less interested in pandering to social norms or protecting cool and normals.
You're going to let your opponents corrupt you?
Old 07-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Now I'll gladly vote for Satan to burn it all down out of anger and spite.
This is actually a big reason why I voted for Trump.

People get angry when I tell them that, but it's true.

There's a comic of a person lighting a cannon with Trump inside and the cannon is pointing at D.C.

So true.

I can help you establish a Trans Ethnostate if that's more your speed. I can be your Secretary of Shitposting or something.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Banned

i believe justin timberlake knows the same dark secret every presodent is told. he was informed of it as punishment for the superbowl incident.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i believe justin timberlake knows the same dark secret every presodent is told. he was informed of it as punishment for the superbowl incident.
https://youtu.be/_574Rxxez2c
Old 07-05-2018, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posting en plein air to tell yall congrats on a terrible day for this thread
u built this shit the past 2 months and now everyone is tired of the wiz spell chain posting and crypto-communist handjobs

lie in it boy

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Facebook thought Declaration of Independence quotes were hate speech

An editor for the Liberty County Vindicator, a community newspaper in Texas, said Facebook took action after the paper started posting the text of the historic document. The Vindicator posted the Declaration of Independence in 12 parts on its Facebook page leading up the nation's birthday. Facebook sent a notice that one of those parts "goes against our standards on hate speech."
Quote:
This is the second year in a row that the Declaration of Independence brought surprise blowback on social media.

On Independence Day in 2017, NPR tweeted the founding document's text in its entirety in 113 consecutive posts. The tweets drew outraged comments from users who thought the radio network was posting "propaganda" and calling for a "revolution."
Old 07-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Facebook dinged cuz probably right wingers reporting it as antitrump hate speech. Calling for revolution against stupidity. Lol.

Anyway. Fox news network is really seditious. So lol. Who fucking cares about Facebook.
Quote:
Casey Stinnett, The Vindicator’s managing editor, speculated that the offending language in a fragment of the document that refers to King George III was a mention of Native Americans:

"He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions."

The newspaper has little grounds for complaint other than the silliness of it. Stinnett also acknowledges how entrenched Facebook has become in many publication’s businesses: “The problem The Vindicator faces is that it has become dependent, perhaps too dependent, on Facebook to communicate with local residents and to promote the newspaper.”
Old 07-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibetweenk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
REAL
I get the knocks around here kid

Your little cult of homosexuality you crafted w/ skarlorn has been an abject failure.

Protect that neck because the reapers coming

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread