Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
worst experience on p99 was finding out they agreed to not launch or wipe any servers as long as daybreak was going to continue launching progression servers

considering daybreak did like 4 servers in just the past year our chance of seeing a fresh p99 is at an all time low
I live in a fantasy world called norrath but at least my worst experience wasnt being trolled outside of the game. yikes.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:17 AM
Banned

Its true that a new P99 server is coming out when average server population drops below 500 on blue and -5 on red.

P99 has been amazing. I got to do all the things I was denied, but unfortunately. I was also denied Lucin. My PC was far too shit, and my famiry far too poor for the ram upgrade requirement.

Not sure what I am going to do, because I've always wanted to see lucin and experience that aspect of EQ that I was denied.

I just wanted some RAM, thats all, just some RAM, try explaining what ram is and why I need more of to an adult when computers were brand new ;w;
Old 07-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

loggin into everquest for the first time in 99, going to my guildmaster and hitting the "a" key first...

on p99, getting scammed out of 100k pre-kunark by a guildie named "Ponzi"...i stopped playing for a year, when i came back a dev reimbursed me my 100k....
Old 07-05-2017, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
loggin into everquest for the first time in 99, going to my guildmaster and hitting the "a" key first...

on p99, getting scammed out of 100k pre-kunark by a guildie named "Ponzi"...i stopped playing for a year, when i came back a dev reimbursed me my 100k....
i miss chatting with you about video editing while u solod dwarf NPCs on red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Kobold

I remember zoning into Sol A the first time, falling into the lava, floating downstream while trying to heal myself and find a way out, zoning into Sol B, and dying. I thought I'd never ever find that corpse.

A very kind necro summoned it for me for a donation, which is when I learned that necros can summon corpses.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
worst experience on p99 was finding out they agreed to not launch or wipe any servers as long as daybreak was going to continue launching progression servers

considering daybreak did like 4 servers in just the past year our chance of seeing a fresh p99 is at an all time low
They never made an agreement like that. Stop listening to rumors.

It's already confirmed by the staff that once development on Velious is complete a new server will be made that will go through the content and eventually recycle into Blue99.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i miss chatting with you about video editing while u solod dwarf NPCs on red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol been awhile man; i havent played p99 (blue or red) in what seems like 2-3 years...i still think about it from time to time though...still doing video and mostly playing PS4 Pro (Overwatch has consumed me lol)...

i still have all my stuff including a level 30 something monk with his epic equipped lol...hope you've been doing okay
Closed Thread