BDA is not rich and they have ruined this server. 13 13.83%
Bush in fact with Michael Bays help, sploded towers! 19 20.21%
Trannys are fun and love Target stores. 25 26.60%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MM is easily maxed in Innuendo, don't see anyway to improve tbh. Almost every MM post if you look hard enough, you can find an innuendo. Some small, some large, but you always find them.
Literally: even if she never makes a single innuendo in her post, her name/avatar is an innuendo. Maybe her 3rd forum incarnation will be MelonInnuendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally: even if she never makes a single innuendo in her post, her name/avatar is an innuendo. Maybe her 3rd forum incarnation will be MelonInnuendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah MM needs to have a third forum account, but Meloninnuendo is too simple, MM would have a much more clever and quirky name for it I am sure. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2017, 12:27 PM
Banned

mm is a guy

Consider yourselves woked
Old 07-14-2017, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

i dunno what any you mean, but meloninnuendo sound painful. i not be happy that way neither :c i give it but t more it thought.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dunno what any you mean, but meloninnuendo sound painful. i not be happy that way neither :c i give it but t more it thought.
meant to say i give it bit more thought though. not sure what autocorrect was doing there. was in a hurry :c
Old 07-14-2017, 02:38 PM
Banned

train hard and you'll not even notice meloninnuendo anymore
Old 07-14-2017, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

When a tranny arrives in RnF, writes something that sounds technical and reads that way, but fails at technology.

They gonna get served. Thanks Mcoy for your comment.

Honestly the random plane crash thing is just that, random. U goog
Old 07-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was going to say - before you start vm bashing check your SAN connectivity / fcoe drivers/firmware. Or, well yeah - if you're running vms on a server like the one that was pictured (looked like an R715) with 1 spindle turning? What do you expect?

Since this is RnF and everything has to be MLA formatted and cited, here's 1 of the clusters I administer:

-Mcoy
Both you neckbeards need to go back to school and get tested for reading comprehension. You completely ignored the context in which my statements were made. This Stephen Hawking said you could host p99 on vmware, including ISP charges, for 100 bucks and expect good performance. That isn't to say that virtualization technology is shit. It obviously is not. But for 100 dollars a month? It will be shit.

Then you're dumbass goes and posts stats of an enterprise level cluster? Could you post the bill for that monthly including maintenance costs and licensing fees? I'll wait...

Then you two proceed to circle jerk and 69 over your perceived victory, all the while looking completely ridiculous since your arguments drifted away from the original retarded statement made by the "I'd pay a dollar for that!" gentlemen.

You're right. I do clean toilets. And I just found two turds in this one.
Old 07-14-2017, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mm is a guy

Consider yourselves woked
I consider us all entities first and foremost.

I also can't tell others what they are so always leave that part up to them. Except thieves and liars. I can call them out for exactly what they are.

***I actually think of MM as some alien life form tbh. If I had to guess, I think MM looks like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

MM has off the charts imagination that only a non-human could have. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread