Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 05:12 PM
Kobold

We haven't been getting any info passed on to us about spawn time either afaik. We usually have people watching for the spawn.

We do it every time it is our turn and have always been successful as I'm sure you are aware raato.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We haven't been getting any info passed on to us about spawn time either afaik. We usually have people watching for the spawn.

We do it every time it is our turn and have always been successful as I'm sure you are aware raato.
Well actually I wasn't aware if you still do it or not, havent been paying much attention.

Its part of the agreement to deliver spawn timer to next one on the cycle, so I would appreciate if you could pass it to some CSG officer in skype or PM it to me on forums.

Saves alot time and effort if everyone could do this.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:19 PM
Kobold

In the words of culkasi, "I'll do my best to let you guys know..."
Old 04-21-2017, 05:20 PM
Aviak

last few times there has been somebody from csg getting faction. I will send you the information when we are done with it.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the words of culkasi, "I'll do my best to let you guys know..."
If you are referring to Plane of Sky, we are doing it every 1st and 2nd Monday of the month for now. Now you know.

Also, letting next raid entity know ring war trigger spawn timer is part of the rotation agreement. I'm sure you want to follow the agreement since you want to be part of it, right?
Last edited by raato; 04-21-2017 at 05:41 PM..
Old 04-21-2017, 06:10 PM
Kobold

Just like any player-made agreement. It only works if everyone makes it work.

We could discuss the courtesies of the player-made sky rotation/time slot agreement in a new thread if you would like.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2017, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Default Ring war rotation update - 26 July 2017

Spoke with Snackies of Rustle. They're going to go on hiatus for now...and let us know when they're ready to take their spot again.

So the rotation order, I think, is:

Amath
CSG
Awak

We (CSG) just ate Rustle's spot (they passed) in the last cycle, so Awak is up.

Also, who locks these threads and why? Seems one thread for the agreement would be a good idea.

Also, I've got it in my head to throw (lead) a serverwide open ringwar. Zone can only support 100 or so people so we'd need to be selective on who was there and why. But I thought we could random among people who are in guilds that are not ringwar-capable for the 10 award - and random the other awards among those who could use.

Awak/Amath, this idea okay with you? Would like to schedule it a couple weeks in advance.

(From Snackies in skype on 24 July: as far as the ring war is concerned, i'm fine with it consolidating down to you three guys as long as I can just drop you guys a line and be added to the last spot on the list to give it a go again)

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 07-26-2017, 04:55 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, who locks these threads and why? Seems one thread for the agreement would be a good idea.
Threads lock automatically if there are no new posts after a certain period of time, 3 months I believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Aftermath is no longer a part of this agreement. Getting suspended because the other guilds involved can't be bothered to track their own timers is utterly out of control.

Good Luck!