Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 01:36 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

my favorite camp was the last time i camped out of everquest
Old 06-20-2017, 05:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I remember doing that shit when I was like 15. Parked my paladin in the spawn room and went to sleep, woke up 8 hrs later and there was still a line. When it was your turn they would give you 5 mins to respond or your place went to the next guy. Couldn't imagine waiting there 24+ hours and when its finally your turn you are dropping a deuce and forfeit the spot. Good times
yup did this too, my first real socking

Might have to go pained soul because it's utter shit, but you can watch movies and it feels amazing when you get it. It's not like "yes i got it!" it's "it's fucking over [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've also grown very fond of doing ragefire, tranix, and efreeti because i like training through sol b to check things or drag people with evasive and swimming through lava tunnels, just makes you feel like a badass on a warrior.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get a job you loser
Old 06-20-2017, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fabled fbss, spent 27 hours in line
I just ninja'd mine on fennin ro. I didnt get banned and that shit was hilarious
Old 06-20-2017, 05:40 PM
Banned

efreeeti in solb, such a fun zone to pvp in, and soloing that camp with a chanter or shaman is always exciting
Old 06-20-2017, 05:46 PM
Banned

the petition forum
Old 06-20-2017, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the petition forum
Good one
Old 06-21-2017, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Favorite zones: Sol B and Unrest.

Camp wise Hag tower in UR - can get 10-12 levels here if you good.

Not many people know this but the hags respawn ~ every 6.5 mins and you can sit yourself in a spot on the edge of the window so you dont get agro from any pop up there. Great camp for most classes but you do need to split it for classes that cant i.e rogues/warriors and then keep it split.

The named ph is on a 27min timer so you gotta be carefuk of that. The hags have like 600-700 hp if you catch em before they rune+major shield so they die soooo quick.

On red99 was getting about 4-6% of a level every 6 mins from 28-38 here afking with a timer set. Also most pvpers were in the low range so never once got pvped here on multible toons.

Leveled many alts theu unrest, one of the best 10-40 zones if you're twinked and can split.

pretty cool.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Final pro tip that I NEVER fucking EVER saw anyone do but myself when vrsing caster mobs:

When you fight caster mobs i.e hag's in Unrest, save your bash till they start to cast, then quickly strafe thru the mob as it starts to cast and hit your bash from behind it....if you miss and they continue to cast then quickly cast your fast stun nuke, if you're good then 95% of the time you will interrupt their casting.... unless you get a resist and bash doesn't land.

Why does this work?

Because when a mob casts it stands stationary facing the way it was facing when it began casting, therefore you can step thru it and bash it from behind and it has less chance of missing.

(Sorry you lost basic 101 EverQuest)
You forgot the part about begging for gear and not returning it after someone allowed you to borrow it, then leeching by raiding for 1+ years wasting every item given to you while adding nothing to the raid.
Closed Thread