Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 03:43 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

do you have any real argument why black students applying for college aren't privileged or are you just going to keep posting low iq contrarian shit?
Old 06-26-2017, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Emotional politics in any form are just that, politics.

I will say that it takes a hell of a person to change societal stereotypes ... I see what every group has to put up with for the "greater good".... I'm not sufficiently explaining but an example would be getting spit on by a group and then still being a stand-up person so as not to increase the ignorant views of the masses... how long it has to go on?

Affirmative Action is racism plain and simple... the people that want it also want forced integration in government housing for all.

Almost like that one game... "Papers Please" or something...

^is probably scattered thoughts and not too clear... there is more but I fumble enough...

Peace.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you have any real argument why black students applying for college aren't privileged or are you just going to keep posting low iq contrarian shit?
no there is no point in having an opinion because you change yours to be whatever random argument is the oposite of whoever youre talking to.

But glad to see you're projecting your problems onto others.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no there is no point in having an opinion because you change yours to be whatever random argument is the oposite of whoever youre talking to.

lol
Old 06-28-2017, 07:27 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

when have i not been consistently against affirmative action and college applications asking your race?
Old 06-30-2017, 11:37 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trickle down economics will continue to funnel wealth into the hands of capitalists at the expense of everyone who has to sell their labor to survive (that includes you). There is no market force to end this
I don't believe that wealth creation is necessarily tied to exploitation of labor (unfair wage). Marx thought so, but honestly, it's his angle on the Hegelian Dialectic that's infected college campuses (and spawned countless new liberal arts disciplines entirely based on it) and created the very atmosphere we're all watching choke the life out of Evergreen State College, from the OP.

That said - even in the "capitalist exploits labor for profit" scenario... two examples of market forces addressing this come to mind:

1) Worker improves the value of their labor - through experience (free) or education (cheap). Worker negotiates higher wages - possibly from a competing employer. Maybe even eventually collecting enough capital to take the risk of becoming an owner... possibly even offering a fair wage!

2) A competing capitalist offers a fair wage for the same job.

Fixt.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't believe that wealth creation is necessarily tied to exploitation of labor (unfair wage). Marx thought so, but honestly, it's his angle on the Hegelian Dialectic that's infected college campuses (and spawned countless new liberal arts disciplines entirely based on it) and created the very atmosphere we're all watching choke the life out of Evergreen State College, from the OP.

That said - even in the "capitalist exploits labor for profit" scenario... two examples of market forces addressing this come to mind:

1) Worker improves the value of their labor - through experience (free) or education (cheap). Worker negotiates higher wages - possibly from a competing employer. Maybe even eventually collecting enough capital to take the risk of becoming an owner... possibly even offering a fair wage!

2) A competing capitalist offers a fair wage for the same job.

Fixt.
Post again... too many medallions floating around...

*When was wealth last created? (if you are coming from USA then you know not for a while, they just print it, and wealth only stays the same or is Delimited)...
Last edited by entruil; 07-01-2017 at 01:24 AM..
Old 07-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Somewhat true

I see Xaanka mugging but I'm swanging big thangs in real life. In real life I'm life goals.

In real life they like me? In real life I'm like no

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 07-01-2017 at 01:24 AM..
Old 07-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*When was wealth last created? (if you are coming from USA then you know not for a while, they just print it, and wealth only stays the same or is Delimited)...
I would like to ask as well, what country on earth harbors capitalism, only one I would say seized 20k out of each personal bank account(i would still be wrong!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somewhat true

I see Xaanka mugging but I'm swanging big thangs in real life. In real life I'm life goals.

In real life they like me? In real life I'm like no

I don't see an awakening as wishy-washy bullshit... few people saw some shit, I will be the negative for some positive self-gains... I also missed some-a-lot from way back, foolish to think it went way back as well...

that last part a question to each their own homie... Get good. Right?
Last edited by entruil; 07-02-2017 at 07:58 PM..
Old 07-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wealth is being created constantly... by trade.

The value of currency, however... fiat currency, in particular, that's a whole other ballgame.

As long as people continue to have different skillsets, talents, and resources... trade will be the primary driver of wealth creation. The cobbler has great shoes, but eats poorly, sometimes even affecting his ability to fix/make shoes. The farmer eats very well, but his shoes fall apart, his feet blister up, affecting his ability to farm. The two neighbors trade their skills and both eat well, perhaps better than before - and both have healthy feet - perhaps better than before... that's "wealth" without currency, without the extraction of any more natural resource than before the trade (more efficient use of the same materials), or exploitation of labor. Silly analogy, perhaps, but simply illustrating the concept.
Closed Thread