Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: What is more disgusting?
Ragnarok bat phoning Lodi at 3am 12 42.86%
Tune losing levitate and dieing while kiting Lodi 19 67.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 04:03 AM
Sarnak

Default What is more disgusting.

So glad I am not in a Lodi raiding guild.

YIKES
Old 06-10-2017, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

lodi experts i learned a valuable lesson to day:

you can't out swim a lodi

I was so unfamiliar with this mob I never kill.. bc it's trash

good fight, grats to all, c u next time
Old 06-10-2017, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

respect to Ragnarok for loading in a raid force....at 3AM

grats on loot all
Old 06-10-2017, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2017, 05:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So glad I am not in a Lodi raiding guild.

YIKES
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lodi experts i learned a valuable lesson to day:

you can't out swim a lodi

I was so unfamiliar with this mob I never kill.. bc it's trash

good fight, grats to all, c u next time
You are constantly on cheesey/leod and others trying to duo/trio lodizal, nice try though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
respect to Ragnarok for loading in a raid force....at 3AM

grats on loot all
again, see how many you had online.

killed last 4 lodizals, knew timer. saw cheesey in zone while turtle had been up for roughly 20 minutes, was ~15 apex online. You guys ported in, got wrecked(after tune died kiting turtle). You tried to dispell our turtle, only to lose the fight. you guys ported in like 15 people to fight us and still lost vs our lesser numbers. Then TL box'd out despite being like 6v12. You guys came in for a second attempt, and each one of you guys TL box'd out, not sure if you even came to pvp. seemed more interested in dispelling lodizal(recorded it for submission for dispelling raid target, has FTE msg on blue thus a raid mob)

We just got done with an alt lvl group, I checked Lodizal. cheesey was sittin in zone while it was up, Not our fault he cant kite lodizal on a insta sow shaman. Or was he trying to duo it again without telling his guild? I knew pvp would pop off, and a /w all of apex showed a shit-crew. I called out lets do lodizal, good chance of pvp to smash some kids in, lo and behold yawl took the bait. I looted yet another lodizal map piece I deleted. Got 2 belts in the last 4 kills. WTS turtle belt 30k ea.

THX FOR THE SNIPE @ 3am with a lesser force, Also you CAN outswim lodizal with sow. L2P? Thanks for my 9th turtle shell I currently have bagged.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are constantly on cheesey/leod and others trying to duo/trio lodizal, nice try though.
tune doesn't have access to leod only i do and i only spot check the mob
Last edited by MavstabYoudead; 06-10-2017 at 06:35 AM..
Old 06-10-2017, 07:24 AM
Planar Protector

Very disappointed that Nahman got cut from the team I was locking Hill Giants and other camps down in the name of King Tune spreading the word to all the infidels who don't know his name.
Last edited by Stasis01; 06-10-2017 at 07:27 AM..
Old 06-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

again, see how many you had online.

killed last 4 lodizals, knew timer. saw cheesey in zone while turtle had been up for roughly 20 minutes, was ~15 apex online. You guys ported in, got wrecked(after tune died kiting turtle). You tried to dispell our turtle, only to lose the fight. you guys ported in like 15 people to fight us and still lost vs our lesser numbers. Then TL box'd out despite being like 6v12. You guys came in for a second attempt, and each one of you guys TL box'd out, not sure if you even came to pvp. seemed more interested in dispelling lodizal(recorded it for submission for dispelling raid target, has FTE msg on blue thus a raid mob)

We just got done with an alt lvl group, I checked Lodizal. cheesey was sittin in zone while it was up, Not our fault he cant kite lodizal on a insta sow shaman. Or was he trying to duo it again without telling his guild? I knew pvp would pop off, and a /w all of apex showed a shit-crew. I called out lets do lodizal, good chance of pvp to smash some kids in, lo and behold yawl took the bait. I looted yet another lodizal map piece I deleted. Got 2 belts in the last 4 kills. WTS turtle belt 30k ea.

THX FOR THE SNIPE @ 3am with a lesser force, Also you CAN outswim lodizal with sow. L2P? Thanks for my 9th turtle shell I currently have bagged.
What a fishstick loser
Old 06-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

what the drugs is going on here?
Old 06-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Aviak

We were up late because it was Friday night and we killed Apex and Lodi, and they're trying to save face by claiming that we frantically batphoned over an 18 hour turtle.

That's about all, Samwise.
Closed Thread