Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Default History of Nirgon?

So for those of us that are relatively new to project99, whats the dealio with Nirgon?

Don't hesitate to chime in Nirgon, I get the feeling that Xenu himself couldn't stop you anyhow.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Nirgon = Aradune = Bad Brad
Old 08-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

I guess I should clarify my OP.

Nirgon seems like a smart dude, at least EQ wise, and obviously has a long and colorful history on the forums. I assume he used to play on either red or blue or both severs, but from what I gather no longer does (I might be wrong about this). So if he no longer plays, why on earth does he continue to post on the forums at an ungodly rate?

This is not an attempt to troll Nirgon, I am just curious if he has an interesting back story or if he is just another troll I should ignore. Inquiring minds want to know!

P.S. I posted in RnF just cause I figured this thread had a chance to end up here eventually and I might as well save the GMs the time of moving it.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

He was in Holocaust, had meh playtime - didn't really accomplish or do too much I think he solo'd to 50 and then quit. I mean the guild didn't accomplish much as a whole but I don't even remember him being active in it except for like the fight infront of Guk where he got yelled at by Gong for focusing Billy by himself, who was a dark elf warrior with a SSOY and a shield(worst target ever).

Other than that I guess he was in vent when me/keto/fecal/chuck walled naggy and got banned, that's at least being around?

I have a feeling he uses a voice mod and plays some Nihilum anon, but he could just be a full time forumquester - dunno what his obsession is, but with the level of weirdos that play here he's fairly normal.

Wish he'd put all his stupid knowledge to work and log on and actually fight Nihilum, instead of just talking shit.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

hack the gibson
Old 08-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Banned

Slew many, donated the most (I think) to the guild black smith and jewelry funds. Always showed up to help in PvP if asked. Never took group spots as a caster.

I will not be fighting a war that is not decided by PvP.

Retti is pretty close, I'm active but not saying where. Few are privilaged and trusted to know.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Banned

Stasis, Huff and I were the ones who brought HB into the guild (you're guilded with him now before ya say somethin!) and got the dragon strat. I've had a word or two with him recently on 2 occasions, not related to this matter, and he's returned in many ways to being someone that is reachable outside of his blind rage to destroy Lite (and by this turn anyone allied with him, aka against Nihilum) at any cost.

I've yet to see another Holo member post as many killshots and I did share Huff's which were many and he had only 1 or 2 deaths (one I know of being sploited mistwalker pet in OOT lol).

As far as Billy goes I had no idea he was such a terribad or actually a dark elf and not guised, he conned yellow to me. He wasn't the only person targeting and attacking me during that. I was notoriously not healed in PvP, and made due. I've yet to see someone post their kills or anything other than their current Nihilum tag (shame) in contesting my claims.

I was one of the least PvE oriented and actually made it to 50 unlike 20-30% of the crew who washed out (read: can't hack/grind it on a non-vztz style 2box / fast xp server... actual skill aside).

I did come back and fight Nihilum with Kringe, but maybe he feels like repeating himself on that matter. It wasn't terribly difficult. Trak Teeth are bullshit but also classic and should not be changed (the timeline is to blame moreso than anything on this issue).

I will never join a guild or stay a member of any guild that uses staff corruption to its advantage.

My history also records the highest recorded coin loot kill in server history by an enormously large margin.

Add item loot, keep it classic. Come at me.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Banned

Samwise uneducated beta troll. Nirgon is godfather of EQ PVP. Regular jack off like the rest of us.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Well the Nirgon back story isn't as interesting as I thought it would be. I expected a link to an epic rage quit post or something, however, it is good to know that someone who posts as much as him at least plays the game.

Now I am curious about some of the other infamous red99 players that are frequently mentioned, but I will save that for a TS conversation when I app to real guild.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Lot of chest beating, you just seemed like a non-factor, no offense.
Closed Thread