Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Funny. These accusations are hilarious-- Every high value item I have seen drop remains on the characters that were selected at raid time several months after, get over yoself. The obsession with Nihilum is hilarious, it's flattering guys, really but if you spent less time worrying about what we're doing and stopping crying maybe you can gain some ground on the guild that has steamrolled the server in progression.

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Accusations of staff involvement in RMT, I sniff a ban coming soon for this obsessed noob.
Herb9 accusing staff?
Old 03-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijinks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... you can gain some ground on the guild that has steamrolled the server population.
No thanks. I don't want to join a guild that would also steamroll server population with hacks, exploits, insta camping, rmting, mqing and mass zerg recruiting that is unhealthy for long term server dynamics.

This is the first pvp server i have seen where the zerg is so HUGE that it has also been unhealthy for the short term.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:16 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rumors swirling that the nihilum exploiting, hacking, 2-boxing, non-dessimination of loots to guildies, mq use, insta camping and training has reached an all time high. Conversely the punishment of those doing the same, but caught not being in Nihilum has indicates there are some who have been placed on the inside.

Only time will tell if the RMT allowed or joined in by the staff is simple lack of oversight or something much sinister.

Either way this guild has plummeted our population and if the staff is not interested or is part of the problem, it is up to the players to save this server.
I can't decide if you are stupid or just trying to be inflammatory.

We ban just as many (if not more) players in Nihilum than we do in any other guild. And that's really just law of averages. Nihilum is a much larger guild than FF or brotherhood or Tallon or Holocaust. If you have a pool of 50 people to potentially ban from instead of a pool of 15 people then you have a significantly greater chance of banning one of them.

tl;dr version:

not that it's your business but i ban plenty of people on both sides of the fence. not to mention suspensions. And if your guild is popped harder than nihilum it might be because your guild doesn't know how to behave. it's certainly not because i'm getting a kick back.

lol.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Banned

Banned

He's reading the ban message right now. Fucking owned.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... And if your guild

Im not high enough to be in any of those guild, I'm just saying what everyone is thinking according to the trending.

Nihilum is ruining the server with their shenannigans that the staff can't hope to police effectively because of their sheer numbers and number of offenses. Then, on top of that they are hurting server dynamics by recruiting their grandmas to play with them. We want a stable server with competition to sustain long term interest.

That can't happen with Nihilum's attitude of flaunting rules and server destroying recruiting.

And it sure won't happen if the extent of your efforts to combat overwhelming popular opinion is to simply say you aren't playin favorites or banning just a few Nihilum, (with no proof) then unfairly ban the messenger or repeater of rumors. You are doing a wonderful job of proving you aren't biased or corrupt.

tried to post then got this...

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
accusing staff of RMT

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

You've got to be the dumbest bitch i've ever communicated with. No where in my post did i accuse staff of rmt. Re-read it you stupid bitch and go the bathroom, look in the mirror and slap yourself. L2Read.

How can anyone expect you to know how to properly administer something as complicated as a pvp server when you don't even have 9th grade reading comprehension.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Banned

Another fine example of the great community we got here at red99, put this one on the webpage
Old 03-22-2012, 09:31 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaard the tard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not high enough to be in any of those guild, I'm just saying what everyone is thinking according to the trending.

Nihilum is ruining the server with their shenannigans that the staff can't hope to police effectively because of their sheer numbers and number of offenses. Then, on top of that they are hurting server dynamics by recruiting their grandmas to play with them. We want a stable server with competition to sustain long term interest.

That can't happen with Nihilum's attitude of flaunting rules and server destroying recruiting.

And it sure won't happen if the extent of your efforts to combat overwhelming popular opinion is to simply say you aren't playin favorites or banning just a few Nihilum, (with no proof) then unfairly ban the messenger or repeater of rumors. You are doing a wonderful job of proving you aren't biased or corrupt.

tried to post then got this...

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
accusing staff of RMT

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

You've got to be the dumbest bitch i've ever communicated with. No where in my post did i accuse staff of rmt. Re-read it you stupid bitch and go the bathroom, look in the mirror and slap yourself. L2Read.

How can anyone expect you to know how to properly administer something as complicated as a pvp server when you don't even have 9th grade reading comprehension.
Re-read the bold red part. You DID accuse of participating in RMT. Take your inflammatory hate speech and get the fuck outta my message boards.

You don't attack staff here.

fuck off.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly don't know why you bother, Amelinda.

There are like twenty people who would miss this server if it closed and they all treat you like shit.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

might break 75 pop today woot
Closed Thread