Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We bash harrison because he has no business commenting on any matter of OUR server. He does not play here.
I dont bash him for this, because honestly, nobody can know if he plays or not.

I do bash him though, for being the most annoying troll ever and a

one-man-keep-the-population-down-cuz-of-the-forums fuckwit.

The op said he thought xp grind was harsh, considering the lower pop of the server, this isnt something that is completely invalid.

Harrison then busts out his usual "If you dont think like me, youre stupid" routine.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Banned

Lol waaaaah experience is too slow even though it's faster than THOUSANDS of other players have already played under

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Old 04-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol waaaaah experience is too slow even though it's faster than THOUSANDS of other players have already played under

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Except there is not 25+ players in each zone like in classic, so you are comparing oranges to apples. Also EQ is not new to alot of people, so redoing the same grind is not something alot of people would enjoy. They might if there was more grouping opportunities.

Im starting to think you are being left here because Rogean hates the guts of 80% of the pop and you are our punishment for being such a shitty ass community.

Wanna run your server to the ground? Here ill help ya, heres harrison.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

It's simple. Blue players enjoy grinding slow exp and roleplay.

Red players enjoy competition over raid content and guild vs guild conflict.

It's not a big suprize that the exact same server won't make both populations happy.

There must be customization, evolution.
Last edited by Billbike; 04-05-2012 at 03:50 PM..
Old 04-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Banned

I am lvl 12 doing big things in Crushbone, come at me. U can even try to jump me while im soloing Orcs na'mean? Ain no thang to a baws hawg.

Having fun like a mofo btw
Old 04-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you could level a Rogue or warrior Solo to 50 np without a group or help then right??

Gtfo outta here...

go find a group instead of sittin around in one zone waitin for an xp group to magically appear for you maybe? there are xp groups you just have to go find them. is it a pain in the ass? yes. but this is everquest, it wasnt made to be easy.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimeru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go find a group instead of sittin around in one zone waitin for an xp group to magically appear for you maybe? there are xp groups you just have to go find them. is it a pain in the ass? yes. but this is everquest, it wasnt made to be easy.
confirmed.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimeru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See unlike you, I played when it was released in 99 and was one of the first to 50 back then on Rigamortiz (look it up).. One key element between then and now... OOC..... Finding groups was much easier... Who the fuck wants to run from zone to zone (especially a melee with no sow/jboots) and look for groups... Or constantly spam who all 1-10 who all 10-15 etc... in hopes to find 2-3 people who could be clear across the world leveling...

It simply doesnt add up... This isnt Classic EQ ( this is a Custom Server) with 1/1000 of the population in which these measures were put in for.

Move along, next retarded rebuttal....
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 04-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red players couldn't handle classic exp, while blue players could. What conclusions can we draw from this?
Blue players had global ooc until pop was around 400-500> peak, red didn't?
Old 04-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
i wish i had constant pl's to lvl up, but i have grinded my levels, like most others in my guild.
pop is about teh same now as when i started playing
i have played hybrid melee with xp penalty before the current xp increase(and grinded out over half way to 50 without any kind of xp increase).
LOL at melees being impossible to level without constant pl.
got any more bullshit statements to throw out there?
Nah, I think you have all the bullshit adequately covered.
Closed Thread