Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically this.

So lets recap shall we based on what I've read from FE today

1) it's BDA's fault we didn't ask for the item back fast enough

2) it has NOTHING to do with FE, just a rogue member acting out

3) that piece of shit Visceral knew nothing of the ill gotten gains

4) Sly wasn't specifically told that it was just to hold until a necro needed it

5a) I personally have a vendetta against FE

5b) I personally am trying to make up for my lack of leadership ability

6) I'm whining, grandstanding, publically shaming therefore any recumpance is unwarranted

7) I'm the one who started ALL of this

8) BDA can't finish an epic so it doesn't matter anyways

9) actions of FE members do not reflect at all on FE as a guild

I fail to see the problem being fixed. I see a thread being started by that piece of shit Visceral and a million excuses to why anything I've said is wrong or how anything FE did was justified.
1) It's an Inny eye, you have 2 in the bank, and cant complete an epic with them anyway
2) FE said they were going to reimburse you at one point
3) People have called you a dick for the way you handled the situation and brought up the past
4) Your response is to call them names and flame them

Keep calling visceral names though, say it enough one might even stick, but I doubt it.

You guys are whining over fucking Inny eyes being stolen from you when someone left your guild.

How do you people play on this piece of shit server? I could buy you 5 inny eyes right now, nobody gives a fuck about an inny eye
Old 04-25-2013, 02:52 PM
Banned

This is why Project1999 can't have nice things. People argue over INNY EYES that get stolen when people leave the guild, meanwhile TMO shits down all of your throats 24/7 (which is the reason you have to argue about INNY EYES in the first place, their scarcity) and all you can do is fling shit at each other.

Meanwhile you could just buy an inny eye for like $100. I don't get you people.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajirobe Yajipants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And don't give us the "It was about taking the fight to TMO". This thread is a glaring eye opener at how much like TMO you all have become.
how about you guys as bda officers get together in your own vent and collaborate on the bullshit you are going to spew here so at least you don't contradict each other and look like whiny bitches? ffs let that one guy do all the talking for you.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

This is not theft this is breach of contract. You can not steal something that was openly given to you. At most he could say is that Sly broke the agreement to return the item.

So lets look at the agreement, In my short stint in VDA i understook that epic items belonged to the bank unless they epic was about to be completed. Often we/they would give items to people who could use them prior to combining the epic. My best guess would be that sly would have been given the item and told to return it when a necro was ready to complete.

Is a BDA necro ready to complete the epic?
Did you specificly say in the agreement that if sly left the guild he would return the item?

If no to the above answers, i suggest SLY still has kept up his part of the agreement, If and when BDA has a necro ready to complete and SLY did not provide the eye as requested, we then would have a breach of contract.

In my opinion You need to wait till you are ready for a necro to take back the item before you are outraged and before sly has officaly broken your agreement.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 04-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically this.

So lets recap shall we based on what I've read from FE today

1) it's BDA's fault we didn't ask for the item back fast enough

2) it has NOTHING to do with FE, just a rogue member acting out

3) that piece of shit Visceral knew nothing of the ill gotten gains

4) Sly wasn't specifically told that it was just to hold until a necro needed it

5a) I personally have a vendetta against FE

5b) I personally am trying to make up for my lack of leadership ability

6) I'm whining, grandstanding, publically shaming therefore any recumpance is unwarranted

7) I'm the one who started ALL of this

8) BDA can't finish an epic so it doesn't matter anyways

9) actions of FE members do not reflect at all on FE as a guild

I fail to see the problem being fixed. I see a thread being started by that piece of shit Visceral and a million excuses to why anything I've said is wrong or how anything FE did was justified.
This reminds me of all the things blamed on TMO....
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not theft this is breach of contract. You can not steal something that was openly given to you. At most he could say is that Sly broke the agreement to return the item.

So lets look at the agreement, In my short stint in VDA i understook that epic items belonged to the bank unless they epic was about to be completed. Often we/they would give items to people who could use them prior to combining the epic. My best guess would be that sly would have been given the item and told to return it when a necro was ready to complete.

Is a BDA necro ready to complete the epic?
Did you specificly say in the agreement that if sly left the guild he would return the item?

If no to the above answers, i suggest SLY still has kept up his part of the agreement, If and when BDA has a necro ready to complete and SLY did not provide the eye as requested, we then would have a breach of contract.

In my opinion You need to wait till you are ready for a necro to take back the item before you are outraged and before sly has officaly broken your agreement.
NO CHEST RAGE CHEST MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) It's an Inny eye, you have 2 in the bank, and cant complete an epic with them anyway
2) FE said they were going to reimburse you at one point
3) People have called you a dick for the way you handled the situation and brought up the past
4) Your response is to call them names and flame them

Keep calling visceral names though, say it enough one might even stick, but I doubt it.

You guys are whining over fucking Inny eyes being stolen from you when someone left your guild.

How do you people play on this piece of shit server? I could buy you 5 inny eyes right now, nobody gives a fuck about an inny eye
You guys are such assholes that it's astonishing. The stance of "You don't need it since you can't finish one right now anyway" is indication enough that your mother should've aborted you. What's it like on the planet where you aren't justified in being pissed about your shit being stolen from you?

Visc said an eye would be returned; Unbrella says one will not. So, who is to believe? Words are just that; actions will show what FE is really about. So far, the inaction and lack of commitment is rather defining of FE.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why Project1999 can't have nice things. People argue over INNY EYES that get stolen when people leave the guild, meanwhile TMO shits down all of your throats 24/7 (which is the reason you have to argue about INNY EYES in the first place, their scarcity) and all you can do is fling shit at each other.

Meanwhile you could just buy an inny eye for like $100. I don't get you people.
Here we go with the distraction. "So what you had loot stolen and we benefited. Don't you see the true conspiracy, man?! TMO is getting pixels. We need more pixels to effectively combat them."
Old 04-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajirobe Yajipants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Said one of the guys who held loot as a higher priority over ones guild.

I never heard any crying from Tara. Just like we didn't hear any crying from you when you quit BDA.
Nah I posted why I left the guild progressively declined instead of it getting better. Chest was the only officer busting his ass and if he wasn't on nothing got done. Keep using loot as my driving force cause it always has been right?

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 04-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
You guys are such assholes that it's astonishing. The stance of "You don't need it since you can't finish one right now anyway" is indication enough that your mother should've aborted you. What's it like on the planet where you aren't justified in being pissed about your shit being stolen from you?

Visc said an eye would be returned; Unbrella says one will not. So, who is to believe? Words are just that; actions will show what FE is really about. So far, the inaction and lack of commitment is rather defining of FE.
after seeing the amount of uninformed bitching you've done i hope they give it directly to a necro and not to one of you "so-called leaders".
Closed Thread