Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

my mistake then. i thought the majority of raiders were more than neanderthals lol. i mostly agree with what cecily said. what you guys do works, im not saying you shouldnt be able to do with it. but strutting around saying it like youre these exceptional players with mad skillz that no one else holds is utterly false. you guys succeed cause youre in the right environment to succeed in, anyone can do that.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Class r wants vp merbs now.. Shouldn't it be class r wants to move to class c... wasn't that the incentive of making VP class c only?
Lets make a TMOClassR guild... problem solved.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

I really would like to do what dolojarnuganimar was trying do in class R, but like not suck at it.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets make a TMOClassR guild... problem solved.
Umm Asgard fills that role nicely.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 10-22-2014, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your incessant bitching and crying 10 months ago killed this server and any semblance of classic eq that was left. You truthfully don't deserve what you get now, and definitely don't deserve free shots in vp.
haha wow man take this game pretty seriously huh?

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Old 10-22-2014, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my mistake then. i thought the majority of raiders were more than neanderthals lol. i mostly agree with what cecily said. what you guys do works, im not saying you shouldnt be able to do with it. but strutting around saying it like youre these exceptional players with mad skillz that no one else holds is utterly false. you guys succeed cause youre in the right environment to succeed in, anyone can do that.
Yes and no. I honestly think the raiding guilds have a higher percentage of extremely competent players. Do I honestly think that we're better than them b/c of what we do? Absolutely not. But I'll espouse that view every chance I can b/c it makes them mad. And making BDA and Taken leaders mad is a worthy cause since they hate us so much.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm Asgard fills that role nicely.
Not even close. Goodbye rotation!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No you can't play with it, you won't enjoy it on as many levels as I do.

Monopolization of/preventing access to a 15 year old game because people don't want to play it the same way you are is dumb.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:44 AM
Fire Giant

fly like an eagle
Closed Thread