Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Default Sup with you haters

Seeing more and more, Heartbrand being the latest, red99 all star asshats in EC Trying to trade their life's work away for gear on blue. Is red being abandoned because of Teams on the not-probable horizon? Just wondered if I missed some juicy tidbits in my 7 month absence because most of these folks are the same ones patronizing the blue forums about how gay Blue is
Old 10-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Banned

Nope
Old 10-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

They're just expanding their platinum pieces empire.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:32 PM
Banned

Supwitchu
Old 10-28-2013, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retti_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supwitchu
just been bein blue, daboo dee daboo dai
Old 10-28-2013, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

I like the ec trading game for one and two red is incredibly boring at both the end game and all facets of game. It's not really legit eq to have no groups etc. I hate how toxic the server is where no differing guilds group with each other and everyone is KoS. Blue offers the chance to truly relive the eq experience. Also if my instincts are right as they were about Kunark, then velious on red is going to be a huge shit fest. doesn't mean I won't play on red, pvp is a lot of fun and certainly adds another dimension to the game that doesn't exist on blue and in a perfect world there would be 500+ people here, but barring that red will always have a couple of weeks of peaks followed by months of huge lows.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the ec trading game for one and two red is incredibly boring at both the end game and all facets of game. It's not really legit eq to have no groups etc. I hate how toxic the server is where no differing guilds group with each other and everyone is KoS. Blue offers the chance to truly relive the eq experience. Also if my instincts are right as they were about Kunark, then velious on red is going to be a huge shit fest. doesn't mean I won't play on red, pvp is a lot of fun and certainly adds another dimension to the game that doesn't exist on blue and in a perfect world there would be 500+ people here, but barring that red will always have a couple of weeks of peaks followed by months of huge lows.
/amen

EC and plats is boring to me tho. Not sayin its bad. So red usually good enough.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

My advice to anyone rolling here would be hold out for teams. It's supposedly inc within a month.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...96#post1163496

orly
Old 10-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Aviak

Gaffin is the reason why we cant have good things
Closed Thread