Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Kobold

Funny thing is how a lot of these things were fixed. Guard assist was on long ago, resists from what I hear were tweaked so you don't get rooted with 120+mr anymore randomly. Global OOC is in. A scaled XP bonus was put in place, but apparently not good enuff. Pretty much everything that has been asked for with the exception of YT and 200% xp bonus across the board is in, but apparently the people who have quit over those things refuse to play unless there is a 'wipe' -- shea, let's punish the players who stuck through the bad times and stayed dedicated and make them start over. It was shocking to see people roll over and quit so easily, over really miniscule shit, suck it up and play, if not keep why raid on the parade of the people that do enjoy the server for what it is with these countless negative threads. Take your negativity somewhere else and truly move on.

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Last edited by hijinks; 05-09-2012 at 11:51 AM..
Old 05-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

lol isn't this guy a known IRL scammer ^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Somehow Hijinks is becoming likeable with his posts recently, not sure how to internalize this.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somehow Hijinks is becoming likeable with his posts recently, not sure how to internalize this.
Regardless of what side of the fence your on, server health and integrity should be the one thing all players agree on and strive for, not against. Unlike others, I don't let emotions get the best of me and let the hate bleed into how I interact with people outside the game.

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 05-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijinks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny thing is how a lot of these things were fixed. Guard assist was on long ago, resists from what I hear were tweaked so you don't get rooted with 120+mr anymore randomly. Global OOC is in. Pretty much everything that has been asked for with the exception of YT and 200% xp bonus across the board is in, but apparently the people who have quit over those things refuse to play unless there is a 'wipe' -- shea, let's punish the players who stuck through the bad times and stayed dedicated and make them start over. It was shocking to see people roll over and quit so easily, over really miniscule shit, suck it up and play, if not keep why raid on the parade of the people that do enjoy the server for what it is with these countless negative threads. Take your negativity somewhere else and truly move on.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Banned

shits been patched but does that truely mean anything? to hold a population it needed to be what it needed to be, it took the server dieing a slow death to finally get ooc in. THE WHOLE TIME STAFF WAS SHOUTING THATS NOT CLASSIC, yea well no fuck a classic pvp server doesnt work. they have JUST come to this conclusion all the while vztz pals were shouting it....mind you the staff even waited until all of vztz left the server to implement it hoping not to get the big i told u so from the vztzers that left. not going to happen. going to point out all the stupidity and how exactly you bros killed the server.

lol community ying and yang a few posts back, that its the community and the admins fault for not making the server good.... no we told u what had to be done, what needed to be tweaked to make it a high pop server. you said classic, we said fine but its going to die, u said fuck it and rolled the dice. plain as day really.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Fast xp: no investment in character, more reason for Lolocaust players to try to get away with exploitin'. Shit dogs, we can be 50 again in a few days. Exploit away. Make multitudes of anon monks / characters to train with.

Bans?? LOL REROLL.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

No one said anything about making EXP in such a way that it would be 1000% bonus or instant 50.

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fast xp: no investment in character, more reason for Lolocaust players to try to get away with exploitin'. Shit dogs, we can be 50 again in a few days. Exploit away. Make multitudes of anon monks / characters to train with.

Bans?? LOL REROLL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJNBfBr-OGU
Old 05-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Kobold

lol watched the whole thing, funny stuff.

But how does a hell on earth like that exists in the age of teh internetz/p99 forum truth crusades???
Closed Thread