Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Fire Giant

Default Why are there so many asshats on the server?

Do they come from the emu community in general and like to troll this server because its popular?

Some people just hating. Being dicks just to be dicks. For the enjoyment of being a dick. Pure fagoting. The fellowship is great for the majority of the server but then there is that few loud minority and the people who think they are cool.

The few who think trolls are funny and cool.
Thats like thinking thugs are win.

Curious... what attracts them?
I know they are on all games every server but this is an emulation of a 10 year old game. One would think the crowd would be a bit more mature.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Banned

You mean mature like calling people fags like a 14 year old?
Old 06-08-2010, 10:46 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do they come from the emu community in general and like to troll this server because its popular?

Some people just hating. Being dicks just to be dicks. For the enjoyment of being a dick. Pure fagoting. The fellowship is great for the majority of the server but then there is that few loud minority and the people who think they are cool.

I know they are on all games every server but this is an emulation of a 10 year old game. One would think the crowd would be a bit more mature.
Stay out of R&F.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean mature like calling people fags like a 14 year old?

I mean people like you.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay out of R&F.
Are you saying most of the people I am talking about post here?
Old 06-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Aviak

Don't usually post in R&F but Taxi is in no way an "asshat". The dude has helped people a lot.

Also yes... most threads and trolls end up here, so if you can't take it just stay out of this area.
Prexus/Mithaniel Marr:
Arkis Truefire - 60th Paladin, retired
Old 06-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes I noticed this, I played countless mmo's and play every multiplayer game on xbox.. There are more dick holes on this server then any other game I have every played. When I first started I suggested on the forums something like give out items for donations and even Rogean told me to go fuck myself.

Can't say I have ever met anyone on this server worth while to keep playing, once you hit 50 and you killed everything there isn't much to do but get to know the people who play on the server you played for 50 levels and I want to say a good 80% of them are asshats whatever a asshat is.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes I noticed this, I played countless mmo's and play every multiplayer game on xbox.. There are more dick holes on this server then any other game I have every played. When I first started I suggested on the forums something like give out items for donations and even Rogean told me to go fuck myself.

Can't say I have ever met anyone on this server worth while to keep playing, once you hit 50 and you killed everything there isn't much to do but get to know the people who play on the server you played for 50 levels and I want to say a good 80% of them are asshats whatever a asshat is.
The hyperbole is strong in this one. There are plenty of nice players on the server, just quit already, its bad for your health to be bitter like that.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Fire Giant

One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am a bit worried about the end game. I see so much guild drama and asshats.

I do see some cool people tho. There is hope.

GM's need to start doing some perma's on accounts not IP's imo
Old 06-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hyperbole is strong in this one. There are plenty of nice players on the server, just quit already, its bad for your health to be bitter like that.
You got a guy sticking up for you in this thread saying your a chill guy. From what I have noticed of you in game and your two posts here contradicts that. Just saying. FYI.
Closed Thread