Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm interested ..

Back on Live I would always join up with guilds that went off the beaten path and avoided hot zones. In those days and so true now, it seems that players just want to hit max level asap and skip the majority of content in the process. To each their own I guess.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Orc

12 Monk here, count me in
Old 03-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Skeleton

I'd like to adventure through all these zones too, most of the quiet ones listed I've never been in. Kedaien is my 25 Druid main, but I've been looking to make some more alts and could fill in a gap. Send me a PM once you get some stuff set down.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Orc

I'd be down as well, Litehouse is my main, only a level 12 cleric, but I suffer from Alt-ism so wouldn't mind starting out from scratch if we could get a low-level, leveling group going.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:17 AM
Sarnak

sounds cool, i'll join, I've been mapping out spawn points n patrol paths in between farming green spiders for silks. I'm in no rush to level [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Skeleton

I'm game for this as well. I have an 11 shaman from a while back and I recently came back and made a druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. This guild sounds very fun though
Old 03-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Large Bat

glad to see some interested people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . So I am going to create the guild this weekend called Explorers of Norrath. Pretty much any level and classes are free to join as the more we can get the smoother our journeys will be. It is looking like the majority of us so far will be around lvl 13, so please try to get the word out in crushbone, oasis, etc. to get some more members. If there is a higher level player who would like to try to lead groups of their level let me know and maybe I can make you an officer or something along those lines to organize some higher level runs. Send me a tell in-game anyone my bards name is Hooka.

Just to make it clear this is not going to be a hardcore and strict guild. I think we will probably run into our fair share of wipes and miscommunications especially in area we haven't been to and at the start-up. I don't want people being pricks to each other, just try to relax and enjoy it. That being said you must be good at your class and as a part of a group. I want this to workout.

Thanks, send me a tell guys the guild should be up by Saturday. Feel free to bring any alts you have as ports and invisiblity will be very helpful with some of these zones. Hit me up, Hooka.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Banned

Just started out but i'd be happy to join. sounds like a lot of fun
Old 03-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Large Bat

I need everyone who was interested to either post character names or send Hooka a tell.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Kobold

Galanteer 33 enchanter, casual player, likes out of the way dungeons.

edit in --i guess this should be in guild discussion.
Closed Thread