Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Aviak

Default snare necklace for troll shaman

so i'm tryng to get that snare necklace, but when i went to the dragoon in lfay I almost died to the tier'dal elite. for some reason, they're kos to me except for the prophet and the dragoon himself, i tried turning in the shipment while invis but they just started hitting me. anybody know what I can do to progress with the quest?
Old 06-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Sow yourself pull the goon to the zone line have someone waiting to hail lock him and turn in.

Or get ur faction up with the elves.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Banned

after soloing hero a bunch i am now convinced the best shaman race combo is troll
Old 06-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sow yourself pull the goon to the zone line have someone waiting to hail lock him and turn in.

Or get ur faction up with the elves.
i dont have any friends, could i root him by mm zl and he'll stay rooted or does it wear off when i zone?
Old 06-04-2017, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
after soloing hero a bunch i am now convinced the best shaman race combo is troll
Ogre torpor shm with Spear of Constriction > Any troll shm
On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)
Old 06-04-2017, 01:09 AM
Banned

you ever solo in tight quarters against mobs that beat you pretty close to death? Have oyu ever had a mob flee from a root break mid cast of topor? I guess you easy mode players on blue can duck cast and then re-root

But on the REAL server where you cant interrupt spells, having the snare to lock down a fleeing mob > all other racial features NO ARGUMENT
Old 06-04-2017, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you ever solo in tight quarters against mobs that beat you pretty close to death? Have oyu ever had a mob flee from a root break mid cast of topor? I guess you easy mode players on blue can duck cast and then re-root

But on the REAL server where you cant interrupt spells, having the snare to lock down a fleeing mob > all other racial features NO ARGUMENT
Which is why an ogre shaman procs their Spear of Constriction ensnare on hiero and wins without eating a single bash stun.
On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)
Old 06-04-2017, 03:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextToTheGods [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is why an ogre shaman procs their Spear of Constriction ensnare on hiero and wins without eating a single bash stun.
hmm ok damn this is new to me yikes
Old 06-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novoselic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont have any friends, could i root him by mm zl and he'll stay rooted or does it wear off when i zone?
Then call someone in Dial a Port we don't just port and yes you could root. However you run the chance that when you pull him everyone else will follow. Trust me you won't have time to root.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

I think there's a quest that originates in Grobb and you take a letter to Neriak for a few positive faction hits. When I did the Symbol quests on a troll shaman I didn't have any faction issues or have to do any sub-quests.

Did you kill in Crushbone or somehow hurt your Neriak faction? Easy solution is ask a druid LFG in MM or passing through L. Fay to harmony them for you
Closed Thread