Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably the funniest thing that happened some 50 warrior got killed and de-leveled to 49, got a raffle number and actually won something. Never seen so many people get angry all at once hahaha.
Just to be clear Orsk was joking about having delvled. He was a lvl 49 warrior though. And to clarify a little more, Orsk did win a Torquiose Eyepatch. He then ran to the bank and came back with the Eyepatch and another item from his own stash and traded them to me saying "Give this to someone else who needs it more." Boy, what a rotten high level player ruining the lowbies fun!

And also, you're right there was another twink there who won. Vladiimir was a twinked low lvl warrior. He won a duel and thus a pair of Cobalt Boots. Vladiimir then went on to give those boots to a lvl 19 Ogre warrior wearing bronze. What a scoundrel! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The misgivings of a handful of cynics aside (who for whatever reason I suspect came just not wanting to have fun) this was a great success and what I saw at least was people who won items they either didn't need or couldn't use handing them down to those who could. Iksane even handed down his old Green Silken Drape to Elola who he beat in a duel after winning his new Oracle Robe. These are the types of things I really saw and the types of things that made me so feel glad to have followed through with this event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

I had an amazing time last night at this event. Getting drunk in the long line, watching duels, watching bards run the completely wrong direction to Crushbone entrance, winning a duel and getting a sweet Burnyai Legion Gi for my cleric Eldred. It was amazing to see that many people in a zone that I started in back in 1999. I think that was the most people I've ever seen in one zone at one time. The event went extremely well. I took a lot of screenshots so I'll have to try to post some up when I get home.

Thanks again to Kraftwerk and everyone else who donated, organized, and attended! I love this game and this server.
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 05-20-2011, 09:03 AM
Orc

Default He confused me!

Its Zipadee - and let me tell you he had us line up "behind" him and we were facing the wrong direction - its hilarious because your natural instinct is to just bust out straight ahead and go crazy and then as i neared the lift i was like "ah crap" it was hilarious and all of the people on ventrilo with me were laughing at me - it was a blast. I was really looking forward to drunken kelethin races.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its Zipadee - and let me tell you he had us line up "behind" him and we were facing the wrong direction - its hilarious because your natural instinct is to just bust out straight ahead and go crazy and then as i neared the lift i was like "ah crap" it was hilarious and all of the people on ventrilo with me were laughing at me - it was a blast. I was really looking forward to drunken kelethin races.
It was great to watch either way. And yeah he did start you both out facing the wrong direction. LOL
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 05-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Kobold

Yes, the best part of the night, other than the awesome community hanging out, was watching the two bards run the wrong way. I know I'm brand new, an Iksar, and haven't played in 6 years, but even I know where the entrance to Crushbone is =).

Congrats to everyone on their items. I have gotten several tells what I am going to use the 5k for. Honestly, no idea. I have a mage friend, and a druid friend, that started playing this game with me. So going to more than likely spend a small amount of it on getting all 3 of us a few pieces of good starter gear (any suggestions would be greatly appreciated).

It was hilarious because the first person to win the 5k wasn't online. I was like, "Sweet, another chance." Right as I thought that to myself, I saw 2 guards, who then decided to pummel my face in. I spawn back in FoB, where I was bound, and immediately get around 15 to 20 congrats tells. Pretty awesome night, even if I did lose a bubble of exp between my three deaths.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:31 AM
Aviak

Who was the first person to win the 5k?

I had to log out to do some work i must have left 15-20 minute before the end.

So who was the first one to win the 5k and was not here. Hope it's not me ahah
Old 05-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Large Rat

Howdy,

I Just wanted to say thank you to Kraftwerk and the others for my 2 prizes last night! The monk weps did a lot to help me trade for some much needed gear upgrades. Hopefully next time we can get some more duels in cause I was really looking forward to dueling Krivin the 20 cleric.

~Cheers,
Grodd "young gorilla"
Last edited by Grodd; 05-20-2011 at 09:44 AM..
Old 05-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Kobold

Talking

Thank you kraft for an awesome night. It was cool to see all the people out n about, i havent seen so many people (outside of the bazaar on live) in one zone.. prolly ever. Id say it was a huge success, and hopefully it changed some peoples mind about what they can do with their wealth in a game like this. You made a lot of peoples night. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2011, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Just wanted to add another thank you to Zalmo, I had completely forgotten he was giving away his own items the whole time people waited in line for the big raffle numbers. Thanks Zalmo for keeping everyone in line occupied [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And to anyone who may have sent me tells throughout the night, if I did not respond to you in a timely manner or at all I am so very sorry I was more swamped than I've ever been in this game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Large Rat

Raknak wud lyk to thank dat skinee Trisun monk, for givin me a seereeus butt woopin. If it wernt fer dem Krippling Blowz, Raknak wud hav bin BASHD!

Dis wuz sum seereeus fun. Me hopz dis not da onlee evint Raknak evur gitz to attind, an me apologiz to all dem gys hooz wimminfokk wuz droolin ovur Raknak durin da festivitiz.

Raknak Spynkrakkur
BASHIN ORDUR!!
Closed Thread