Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

And I will also throw in another comment about how "Add-on's" are already setup for Wildstar. As I am excited about this, it make's me want to say a big FUCK YOU to a game that needs "Add-on's" at release.

Keep in mind, I am still very PRO Wildstar at this time. As it brings out the inner Cowboy Bebop fan in me and much much more. This is still a recruitment thread to support Wildstar and any P99 player wanting to go over to that game with a good community that will help each other out.
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 04-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

I personally don't want "new ideas" I just want polished old stuff haha.

The cross server queue is what made it lonely, there was no reason to ever group with anyone.(I think they expected it to flop like the previous FFXIV and put that in to make sure people could still do dungeons...basically killing their own game) And the dungeons were a disappointment. A few of the boss fights leveling up were interesting, but most of it was bland tank and spank.

It's one reason I wanted Pantheon, EQ but polished!(hopefully)

So like I said previously, other stuff to play and the beta was a solo experience like WoW...so I opted for other games. My fall backs are always LoL/P99
Old 04-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Anyone who likes the game, play it. My OP was just a small joke about sharing memories haha. I wanted to like it when I saw the first trailer of Kit introducing the world...alas.

I still get down on P99 and jones for Live sometimes...because this goes nowhere eventually and I know the other stuff is out there. can only roll so many alts.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scikala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally don't want "new ideas" I just want polished old stuff haha.

The cross server queue is what made it lonely, there was no reason to ever group with anyone.(I think they expected it to flop like the previous FFXIV and put that in to make sure people could still do dungeons...basically killing their own game) And the dungeons were a disappointment. A few of the boss fights leveling up were interesting, but most of it was bland tank and spank.

It's one reason I wanted Pantheon, EQ but polished!(hopefully)

So like I said previously, other stuff to play and the beta was a solo experience like WoW...so I opted for other games. My fall backs are always LoL/P99

I cannot agree with this post enough! Cross Server Que's and Instances ruin these MMORPGS. People need to have a reputation and a name, known, and loved/disgraced. Your name meant EVERYTHING. No days, pay for a name change, transfer to a different server, don't care because these people aren't on your server, your alt is more important than mains because people don't know you... It's endless... =(

P99 is always my fall back and stick to game. Even with WildStar I will be an active raider here as much as my Wife/Daughter permit. And when Velious truly launches... I need a vacation for the amount of time I want to sink into P99. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 04-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

I have yet to get 60 on anything. I started back in 2012 late to the party and the highest I've gotten to is 49...because of what I previously mentioned. P99 Made me jones for the characters I left behind and seeing all new stuff.

I hardcore raided in WoW for years, got out of that after the last expansion....just felt kind of pointless after a while. Plus any encounters that I would normally be excited to beat for the challenge was normally frustrating as fuck because you had to carry people who were deadweight(Left my Server First guild during Cataclysm, roommate was an officer and when I moved out....yeah)

So now I kind of want something that isnt a speed race to max level to enjoy the game, which is what Wild Star was feeling like to me.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scikala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who likes the game, play it. My OP was just a small joke about sharing memories haha. I wanted to like it when I saw the first trailer of Kit introducing the world...alas.

I still get down on P99 and jones for Live sometimes...because this goes nowhere eventually and I know the other stuff is out there. can only roll so many alts.
I've been itching for live again as well instead of leveling another alt. Sometimes you just want to go back home, to your original main. But it's not the same, not even close. However they did almost have me at that free level 85 Heroic Character crap and all the free aa's now.

But at the end of the day all I really want is a huge player base on P99 with the server going up to all of Planes of Powa! =D

Old 04-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I have yet to get 60 on anything. I started back in 2012 late to the party and the highest I've gotten to is 49...because of what I previously mentioned. P99 Made me jones for the characters I left behind and seeing all new stuff.

I hardcore raided in WoW for years, got out of that after the last expansion....just felt kind of pointless after a while. Plus any encounters that I would normally be excited to beat for the challenge was normally frustrating as fuck because you had to carry people who were deadweight(Left my Server First guild during Cataclysm, roommate was an officer and when I moved out....yeah)

So now I kind of want something that isnt a speed race to max level to enjoy the game, which is what Wild Star was feeling like to me.
That's what I loved about WoW, except how 1-2 months later they would trivialize what we worked hard for so the casuals could complete the dungeon.

WildStar we won't know yet. If leveling slow's down a lot from 20-50 it will be good. However just like any other quest based leveling game, people will be rushing fast and hard to see end game and be "The Best" per say. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 04-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

I made my 85, meant to make a few since I have multiple accounts...but WHOOPS.

I have my Original Iksar SK on there, the Beastlord I made and a Zerker I got up into the 80s last year.

Hell I was joking about clearing all the Velious raid content on my Zerker since I doubt I'll do it on this server...not dedicated enough for bat phones haha.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what I loved about WoW, except how 1-2 months later they would trivialize what we worked hard for so the casuals could complete the dungeon.

WildStar we won't know yet. If leveling slow's down a lot from 20-50 it will be good. However just like any other quest based leveling game, people will be rushing fast and hard to see end game and be "The Best" per say. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah with WoW...Burning Crusade was the pinnacle of achievement until they just let everyone get into places...NO NEED TO CLEAR OTHER DUNGEONS, ERRYBUDY COME ON IN.

No ty.

It's possible that could be the case, but I get too much enjoyment out of my current games to hope thats the case. If I hadn't gotten into Beta I would be playing with you haha.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I made my 85, meant to make a few since I have multiple accounts...but WHOOPS.

I have my Original Iksar SK on there, the Beastlord I made and a Zerker I got up into the 80s last year.

Hell I was joking about clearing all the Velious raid content on my Zerker since I doubt I'll do it on this server...not dedicated enough for bat phones haha.
I plan on doing almost all the velious raid content, however it will take a lot of time and batphones. You make a great point of re-subbing for 1 month to go do all the velious stuff. What was I thinking?!

Closed Thread