Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scikala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah with WoW...Burning Crusade was the pinnacle of achievement until they just let everyone get into places...NO NEED TO CLEAR OTHER DUNGEONS, ERRYBUDY COME ON IN.

No ty.

It's possible that could be the case, but I get too much enjoyment out of my current games to hope thats the case. If I hadn't gotten into Beta I would be playing with you haha.
Getting Flagged for Black Temple was a great achievement. Loved the 2 different higher end raid dungeons to get into the last one. They were smart about making people get keyed for progression, then they went and ruined it all.

Very hardcore WoW player from Vanilla to Lich King.

And sometimes it's about the people you are playing the game with, instead of the game... =) Won't be lonely in My Little Pwny, but I cannot help you with PvP raging that will happen if you're not big into PvP. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 04-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

You dont even have to sub. All subbing does is allow you go over the silver AA cap, and with like the 1k or whatever they let you get up to level 85ish...youll have no trouble moloing that content. Whole game is basically free.

My Zerker gets decapitate, which was like ranger headshot....things die.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting Flagged for Black Temple was a great achievement. Loved the 2 different higher end raid dungeons to get into the last one. They were smart about making people get keyed for progression, then they went and ruined it all.

Very hardcore WoW player from Vanilla to Lich King.

And sometimes it's about the people you are playing the game with, instead of the game... =) Won't be lonely in My Little Pwny, but I cannot help you with PvP raging that will happen if you're not big into PvP. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get my PvP raging out in LoL on Skype with my mates. PvP was just never what I enjoyed about an MMO, it was grouping and dungeons...eventually challenging raid encounters.

But I decided long ago I wouldn't let the game dictate what I do..so I refuse to Batphone! =P
Old 04-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scikala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont even have to sub. All subbing does is allow you go over the silver AA cap, and with like the 1k or whatever they let you get up to level 85ish...youll have no trouble moloing that content. Whole game is basically free.

My Zerker gets decapitate, which was like ranger headshot....things die.
O.M.G... I might just have to re-install tonight. What was I thinking?!

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 04-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I get my PvP raging out in LoL on Skype with my mates. PvP was just never what I enjoyed about an MMO, it was grouping and dungeons...eventually challenging raid encounters.

But I decided long ago I wouldn't let the game dictate what I do..so I refuse to Batphone! =P
So join good guild. Show dedication. Batphone when you can, ignore it when you cannot. Support your guild and you will become a full member and eventually get some gear. You won't get dips on first drops or high end items, but who cares. It's about the family and killing stuff. Unless you be greedy... In time your guild will deck you out.

Old 04-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Greed is silly on a server that can up and disappear at any time haha. I just never got to do any Velious content back on Live, when I got 60, my guild was already starting to fall apart when we started NToV and being in HS, I only had so much time.

If you do download, I recommend looking at a guide that explains whats different for people coming back/get a new UI....the default one is ALL over the place haha.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Greed is silly on a server that can up and disappear at any time haha.

No different than any other MMORPG that we pay to play. imho...

I don't see myself "Coming Back" but I will reinstall so I can destroy some velious content.

Old 04-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Well that's what I meant by coming back, still a lot of "new" stuff. Especially if you were a melee character.

And yes that's true, but given that this one is a hobby for someone and not being run by a business...little less "up in smoke" IMO haha. But my highest character is a Bard, so I'm not terribly gear dependent anyway.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

Also, since you didn't do the free 85...if you want to mess around you can probably get 60+ in roughly a dedicated day.

Just get a warrior merc and you can molo reds and blaze through the first 40/50 levels and grind thereon.

http://redmace.com/guide-to-everques...players-guide/
Old 04-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Ok, with that being said... Back to WildStar comments. Surely more than 1 guy out there has played it. What are you all thinking? Pros/Cons from Beta? Get the Pre-Order? I want to hear from you!

Closed Thread