Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

I only ever got to mid 30's on Uthgard before dropping off...came back to this. Originally I only ever got up to 20s because the low game was nonexistent(I started playing after shrouded when they added in the instant 20's)

I think I posted on your thread saying I would check it out when it gets closer...and would try to fill on classes. All my experience lies in Reaver/Valewalker and Merc. - But I've done it all in MMOs.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circa. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scrooge, do you have a group of people your going to statically play with ? If so how do I get in =) I played DAoC to the amount as Lyrith has (Midgard for me) I would like to experience DAoC with the help of some sensei's!! hehe
Agree with this. I don't recall DAoC being a min/maxing game, but I was a lot younger then and didn't know much. When/If I play it, I want to be the best! =D So def want to play with some Veteran's/Sensei's!

Back to Wildstat, Bonus Beta Weekend this weekend! Anyone logging in this weekend? Once I knock out some raid targets I plan on trying to get my Medic to the first dungeon and see what that is all about. I hear it is done really well. Plus I am excited to see the new UI changes.
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 06-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planning on playing WildStar? (http://wildstar-online.com/) Already have your Pre-Order and playing on the Beta Weeekend? Join your friend's from Project 1999.

Currently we are playing on the only PvP Server as the Dominion (Name Here when servers come back up) and have a guild called "My Little Pwny" Come join us for casual fun or if you are planning on trying to play the game hardcore. Great group of dedicated gamer's that are looking to enjoy the new game.

We are the type of guild that likes to have a competitive PvP crowd as well as clearing all content. We aren't elitist pricks that will guild remove you for not knowing the game/tactics/etc.

Also, post about some of your favorite experiences so far in Beta. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The combat in general was awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean other than the combat the game is pretty similar to WoW or EQ, but the combat is really what makes it special. You really NEED to dodge and play reactively and I like that a whole lot.

But then I guess people that are used to tab-targeting and love it, will hate this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-11-2014, 07:04 AM
Kobold

Anyone have any guest passes available for this? friend and i were thinking about trying it out
Old 06-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

Handed all mine out already. =(
Tander - 55th Half Elf Bard

The Mystical Order || See what I'm Selling/Buying || Nagrith's JBoots MQ Service
Old 06-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Kobold

Ooglei, I'm sending you two NA ones.
Closed Thread