Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Default <Earthen Brotherhood>

Earthen Brotherhood is recruiting for Friday's launch. The guild is a close knit small focused guild. Ventrilo required etc. Looking for 6 to 8 members at first.

Basically going to be running a group consisting of:

1) bard 2) druid 3) mage 4) mage 5) mage 6) mage.

I prefer we all play together 90% of the time and stay within 3 lvls of the majority of the group at all times.

Ventrilo will be required as will the use of an assist macro etc. I am looking for team players first and foremost.
Last edited by tbox; 11-17-2011 at 01:41 PM..
Old 11-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Banned

^ join a guild foos.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Just an update. We got 3 slots filled. Still looking for more. If you don't have 80 hours a week to devote to the game but still want to play smart we would love to have you.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:50 PM
Banned

Never heard back if you're interested in <Terran> If you guys a good background and are committed to putting in some serious time you guys would be a good fit.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:03 PM
Kobold

Right now we are all employed full time on the east coast, so you're looking at like 5 hours each weekday of play time and more on the weekend.

Right now we got bard, druid, mage. I am interested in seeing how this group works out. I don't have a problem with joining Terran as a sub unit, but I have turned people away who were interested in playing other classes, so I would like to try and see this out with the mages etc.

As far as experiance goes I started playing EQ a month or so after it came out. Played for a year or so and then quit for 8 years. After EQ I played DAOC then DAOC's pvp servers when they released later after that I played Shadowbane for years. (love that game). I came back to EQ pvp about 10 months ago on Kings and Bandits and relearned a lot of the game and the pvp side of things. Played a lvl 50 cleric, enchanter, shaman and bard, I have lead Plane of Fear, Plane of Hate raids and have spent time in Plane of Air.

I been a GL or officer in most guilds sometimes not. Pretty much demand people stay focused and follow best practices when it comes to pvp play. People need to be reminded to follow some the basic pvp 101 rules such as always stay close and if that means waiting for people be patient, and most of the time use assist hotkey to dps targets quickly. Keep pumice pots and crim pots in inventory always if you can afford it etc.
Last edited by tbox; 11-17-2011 at 02:11 PM..
Old 11-17-2011, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right now we are all employed full time on the east coast, so you're looking at like 5 hours each weekday of play time and more on the weekend.

Right now we got bard, druid, mage. I am interested in seeing how this group works out. I don't have a problem with joining Terran as a sub unit, but I have turned people away who were interested in playing other classes, so I would like to try and see this out with the mages etc.

As far as experiance goes I started playing EQ a month or so after it came out. Played for a year or so and then quit for 8 years. After EQ I played DAOC then DAOC's pvp servers when they released later after that I played Shadowbane for years. (love that game). I came back to EQ pvp about 10 months ago on Kings and Bandits and relearned a lot of the game and the pvp side of things. Played a lvl 50 cleric, enchanter, shaman and bard, I have lead Plane of Fear, Plane of Hate raids and have spent time in Plane of Air.

I been a GL or officer in most guilds sometimes not. Pretty much demand people stay focused and follow best practices when it comes to pvp play. People need to be reminded to follow some the basic pvp 101 rules such as always stay close and if that means waiting for people be patient, and most of the time use assist hotkey to dps targets quickly. Keep pumice pots and crim pots in inventory always if you can afford it etc.
tbox is obvy an experienced general, he knows about poomace and crimpots how will we ever overcome his leadership skillz?!?!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tbox is obvy an experienced general, he knows about poomace and crimpots how will we ever overcome his leadership skillz?!?!
So instead I should insult everyone and act like I am god's gift to Everquest all while anyone with 10 brain cells can see I am insecure? Sorry I am not going to follow that retard bandwagon.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Kobold

We are looking for another druid as well as a few more mages.

As of this time we got 2 mages, a bard and a druid( if we find another druid I can play a mage so we will have 3 mages)
Last edited by tbox; 11-18-2011 at 07:35 PM..
Closed Thread