Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Banned

*citation needed. show me dat proof dawg
Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Banned

Ok. See i wasnt around when peak came around, i just surely assumed a member of tmo allready, wouldnt have bought the char with rmt.

Fauss says char was bought with plat, ill believe it. How many times has peak changed hands? If it was RMT'd off the bat, then just sold for PP after the second owner, the name's allways gonna be screaming RMT.(PS the tard youd have to be to buy using rl $ and then exchange it for platinum)
Old 05-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*citation needed. show me dat proof dawg
I think you owe it to yourself you show yourself the sun, or atleast the moon pal.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Banned

E
S
P
R
E
S
S
O

LARGE
Old 05-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Banned

Interesting proof, Im going to need to weeks to prepare a adequate defense against these allegations. lawl
Old 05-09-2012, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing to say about how yendor knew about a rmt transaction for months and months now and didnt do anything about it?

Idk why yendor wouldnt just send that info to the people actually in charge here, Peak probably hasnt even logged in since this thread blew up ( if they even read forums)

Oh btw yendor, stop acting like peak wasnt more than likely guildless when it was sold. so therefore, PEak drops VD (i assume), RMTs to another player (I assume) and then finally goes through the TMO application process (im sure).

Answer one Q for me yendor. How were we exactly supposed to know that this char was RMT? The recruitment officers do a pretty good job at interviewing these players. Its not like they come to 2 raids and are granted membership. It would take actual work to hide the fact you RMT'd. But how were we supposed to figure this out beyond a reasonable doubt?

Fact is youre the mongoloid who had the info the whole time, and didnt do shit about it. And now, I hope they leave peak un-scathed from the ban hammer, just to prove a point, YOU DONT COME TO RNF WITH THIS INFO. YOU TAKE IT UP WITH AMELINDA.

Yendor.......... oh yendor... what the fuck is wrong with your brain..
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn bro u mad as hell
Old 05-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paumad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you on seriously?

I'll spell it out for you. Most of your previous friends that quit, RMT'd out, admitted to boxing, whatever else. Yet, you don't see me here saying the whole VD or ex VD harbours RMTers. You don't see me vomiting nonsense hoping to get someone banned with assumptions. By your logic of comparison, VD is more deserving of a public lynching. Yet you're still on your personnal TMO crusade. You're annoying and a drama lama. You need to calm down.
If Peak really was rmt'd, then his owner most likely sold her for plats, then changed the plats into $$.

P.S: Slippery, you're missing one crucial point. Peak is not a new person now, just an alt that was bought by a member, for plats. Nobody got into the guild and fooled anyone.
Is Peak your own alt that you bought? Because that is kind of the only way you could know for sure.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Banned

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4DJQ9iNfMSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 05-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Banned

If im angry itd be about my VP staff being gone for 5 months now, not mad at........you whyever thatd be the case

PAL
Old 05-09-2012, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Guess what my guild left me to do? Man i must suck.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread