Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

so tell us about your experiences as of late Relapsee.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were suspended a half dozen times for raid interference and training during raids. Oh .... there goes your soapbox
ya you said RMT and cheating, I mean I know you're stupid as hell but jesus dude. I bet you think vanilla and chocolate are the same thing too.

And it was 3 not 6 and all against competing raid guilds.. a tactic that seems to be legal nowadays.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya you said RMT and cheating, I mean I know you're stupid as hell but jesus dude. I bet you think vanilla and chocolate are the same thing too.

And it was 3 not 6 and all against competing raid guilds.. a tactic that seems to be legal nowadays.
Breaking raid rules are cheating amirite? RMT was just to get you to respond because its fun.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned

The TMO spin machine is out in full force trying to PR campaign hardcore, again.

No one is falling for it but their own sheep.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

only you would even try to argue that training is = to cheating
Old 05-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only you would even try to argue that training is = to cheating
Me and most everyone

Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation. The rules infringed may be explicit, or they may be from an unwritten code of conduct based on morality, ethics or custom, making the identification of cheating a subjective process.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and most everyone

Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal.
Nice of you to finally admit everything tmo has ever done on this server is cheating.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callnoutthenewbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not a single member has said anything about the rmters in your guild or actions taken
Rather than cast me away as a lost cause, TMO has offered to allow me to remain a member of the guild as a mission to save a poor soul who lost his way. TMO will be my "rehab", a place for me to be around clean and legitimate players in hopes that it will cleanse me of my cheating and RMTing ways, which no doubt came about as a result of being guilded with the likes of IB for so long.

TMO has shown me that I don't need to cheat or RMT to enjoy playing on P99. It has been almost 60 days now since I last RMT'd or loaded up a 3rd party app. It's been a long and difficult journey but I've managed to hang in there with the support from TMO.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relapse1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ban him for posting RL pics of me.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So...... this dude didn't get banned after admitting he RMT'd?

These servers are getting really hard to take seriously any longer and I've played here for awhile.
lo he just trollin !
Closed Thread