Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 11:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoroku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...make the game unplayable for all within fresh.
just for the record you are a dumb asshole, and I would be willing to bet <Fresh> will outlive GW as a functional guild, it may already have. I mean really threatening to make the game unplayable by griefing them from 10-60, because of some pvp what the fuck is the matter with you?

What the fuck is the matter with GW leadership I mean really this whole thread is fucking embarrassing. I don't even give a fuck about Fresh itself, don't know Bigtuna don't care. What I do like is this influx of players, and there feels plenty of pvp, hardly an hour goes by without multiple YT's and lots of it players I never even heard of.

Anyhow scorched earth policy dumb, play EverQuest like a grown up and save the drama for your mama, *****.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Sarnak

I Pvp any fresh i see. They have Fungi twinks that grief people. RIP fresh enjoy your dirt nap
Old 12-16-2014, 04:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure what everyone in gods work expected to happen with agatha leading not to mention handling the guild bank . In fact he robbed azrael for our guild bank when he went to nihilum . Haha /popcorn
Over a year+++ of slingin propaganda and you always jumble it up, the story changes each time. But nice to see your still so mad because someone left your guild and all you can do is talk shit.

Fresh is mostly new, Thus they need to be made aware of their surroundings, learn how to pumice, Know whos in the zone. It is a pvp server u kno? Someone has to teach them, even if its a port bot that happened logged in for 30 mins first day back.

Clockworkingg is gonna have a heart attack one of these days I think, the amount of rage tells he sends out threatening to slit throats and kill you irl while sending his monk to bindcamp you til he gets banned. I dunno about him, Yawl might wanna demote him to <Fresh> to learn more.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

DAT GEAR DOE TLDR
Old 12-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirbanmelotz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I Pvp any fresh i see. They have Fungi twinks that grief people. RIP fresh enjoy your dirt nap
Do tell. Names?
Old 12-16-2014, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just for the record you are a dumb asshole, and I would be willing to bet <Fresh> will outlive GW as a functional guild, it may already have. I mean really threatening to make the game unplayable by griefing them from 10-60, because of some pvp what the fuck is the matter with you?

What the fuck is the matter with GW leadership I mean really this whole thread is fucking embarrassing. I don't even give a fuck about Fresh itself, don't know Bigtuna don't care. What I do like is this influx of players, and there feels plenty of pvp, hardly an hour goes by without multiple YT's and lots of it players I never even heard of.

Anyhow scorched earth policy dumb, play EverQuest like a grown up and save the drama for your mama, *****.

LMFAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Banned

So someone who has played here for 3 years killed some guys who've played here for 2 weeks, yawn.

Holocaust will continue to support new players and new guilds (Assisting them recovering their bodies after raid wipes/Helping them break into difficult raid zones) while God's Work can go around killing them.

We'll see what policy is better in the end.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clockworkingg is gonna have a heart attack one of these days I think, the amount of rage tells he sends out threatening to slit throats and kill you irl while sending his monk to bindcamp you til he gets banned. I dunno about him, Yawl might wanna demote him to <Fresh> to learn more.
i love the amounts of mad these bluebies can put out over a pvp death
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What addon is your target bar? Srlsy

The duxa one is way smaller I thought?
Old 12-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So someone who has played here for 3 years killed some guys who've played here for 2 weeks, yawn.

Holocaust will continue to support new players and new guilds (Assisting them recovering their bodies after raid wipes/Helping them break into difficult raid zones) while God's Work can go around killing them.

We'll see what policy is better in the end.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Banned

save the drama for your mama

shits pure gold
Closed Thread