Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

And talking about how one guild is taking mobs for 3 years to pay his electric bill is so much worse than getting drunk and writing a roleplaying novel about Lite and his guild.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Great Rustling of 'Shawn's Peak: Truffle Shuffle

The Robe of the Azure Sky fluttered majestically in the winds of 'Shawn's Peak as Samsung stood with one knee propped upon a boulder revealing his inadequate genitalia near Phara Dar the Mother of All Dragons Corpse. Jibeknn let loose a scream of rage and disappointed lunacy as he ran with the speed of the queer-wolf towards Xyzgoz's swamp lair of dankness and Jersey-stink. His mind rent and broken by the wretched pig sorcerer Lite.

"Ye will not see the last o' me in this realm for I will lead a Sky exploration mission in which I decide to whom the treasures go," he exclaimed before vanishing on the swamp portal in a mist of spray-farts ground into a $49.99 Target Computer Chair over the course of 3 years mixed with Febreeze, Axe body spray, and CostCo rotisserie chickens.

The adventuring crew was led by a circus freak. This renowned mutant pig sorcerer, known for hand stands on various public Norrathian monuments and spare roller blade wheels, was left shocked and appalled by his latest defection. He had miscalculated. As the leader of the expedition collected his onions of the blooming nature from his most recent prosperous and diabolic agreement between a half-weasel, half-man child, he pondered if it was worth losing the psychotic but reliable and generally good-natured Jibeknn.

However, the mutant pig sorcerer was almost instantly brought back to the cold, shitty reality of Brobby the dimwitted lunatic ranting in a disjointed and rye-alcohol fueled raving of inner circle triangle-rectangular-butt-fucking scenarios involving General Beastagor, Captain Powered the Retard, and various holders of the the fabled Tyson Wish Bone pixel that transformed the wearer into a skeleton.

As the pig sorcerer shrouded himself in his cloak and began his plan to banish himself to the pixel afterlife, various pleas for help erupted around him as the latest iteration of the Duke's Remnants swarmed them. One by one they fell. As time went on, fewer and fewer of these brave, pixel-crazed retards rose from their prolonged slumbers to do battle with the Duke's Remnants.

Voices would randomly cry out in southern accents that summoned visions of Rascal wheelchairs, diabetes, and Old Country Buffet lines of geriatrics, "I got really busy with real life and I can't raid, man."

And another in a nasally I'm-allergic-to-the-grass-sun-and-women-and-or-social-interactions voice, "Yeah I mean what's the point, we're just going to lose anyhow."

The pig sorcerer sat atop his spire of pixels, platinum, and backroom handshaking deals in which pixels of the first name Phara, surname Dar, were promised while pondering this most terrible conundrum. Suddenly a light atop the desert fortress of Karnor was lit. In this twilight the faint, but steady sound of a horn was sounded.

"Will this work," asked the dark shadowknight.

"I don't know but we have sounded the horn of the hill tribes. We must unite to bring down the Duke's Remnants or else Norrath shall fall into a second darkness," Vaporize responded.
"hows ur manifesto coming"
Old 12-18-2014, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

jesus stasis, put down the keyboard, you're in holo now, sit down, be muted in teamspeak and enjoy pixels
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Miss you guys, please stop bickering.

p.s. I love that Slathar post.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jesus stasis, put down the keyboard, you're in holo now, sit down, be muted in teamspeak and enjoy pixels
I bet big smedy got his pixels before everyone just stopped caring suddenly and didn't want to play with people they don't like overnight.

I can faction check gong for ya if you like.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Slathar been posting these creative poem like stories for decades. Still remember the one he wrote on a forum for Rallos when he killed an LD ehunogor (fiegi)

goog stuff
Rushx the Warlock - R99
Old 12-18-2014, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet big smedy got his pixels before everyone just stopped caring suddenly and didn't want to play with people they don't like overnight.

I can faction check gong for ya if you like.
i honestly don't expect to get anything when i can't be there for the raids, 4am raiding isn't my thing

i don't hate you stasis i just very surprised that you'd forumquest this hard after the forumquest you've been doing the past 3 months, oh well good luck with pixels buddy
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

FQ? Everything I say is factual and 100% truthful.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Gitem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They do what they did for the past 2 years. Whine about how the opposition has end game pixels every time they die. Ooc and screenshot every kill they get in their little gank crews. Cry about the opposition being a Zerg while training to "compensate" being outnumbered. I see it now, Azrael training king tormax just before he dies and ninjaing pixels and making 100 page threads about it while bumping it with their alt forum accounts.

I see history repeating itself.
Just have to max opposing faction. Walk in while other guild is raiding and have fun killing the other guild with your cool normal npc friends. No need for training really.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"hows ur manifesto coming"
you sent me tells asking me to join gods work and when i said i didnt want to play with those people you flipped out. duno why ur targetting me in this rampage. maybe bcuz i pointed out u flip flopped for the 37th time and it made u have feelings of unhappiness.

enjoy vidja games or dont bud.
Closed Thread