Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Banned

Default to fresh

This isn't a rant or flame so i believe it doesn't belong there. This is a message to the members of fresh to kind of explain a bit about how this server works and how you ended up where you are at. And where we go from here.

Up until weds the 10th, God's Work had a no grief, not to actively seek out fresh members and attack them order. The reason behind this is because you guys were not seen as a threat and honestly no one on this server wants to order their guild to attack a bunch of new players.

on weds the 10th, Bigtuna, Fresh's guild leader entered into an alliance with holocaust against God's Work in Karnors Castle while we were engaged on Venril Sathir(raid mob).

Holocaust is an established guild that has an active seek and destroy policy on God's work, and as do we(God's Work) have for Holocaust. By proxy you are now thrust into this whole arrangement.

So lets examine what this means,
#1 by allying with holocaust that makes you a threat
#2 by allying with holocaust as a guild officer i must assume that future alliances are going to happen if not the total absorption in the long run by holocaust.

so where does this leave us?

Normally what would happen is God's Work would issue a kill order on Fresh, meaning we would hunt you down on our twinked out lvl 10s, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, we would come to your planar clears and disrupt you there as well, hoping to stem your progress so you would not be a threat in the future. Up until now we have not had reason to do this. As its policy of God's Work not to hurt the population of the server by going after new players with no reason.

What actually is going to happen, because i believe that this is not fresh's as whole fault and one poor decision should not make the game unplayable for all within fresh. This all boils down to poor leadership on Bigtuna's part. He let his emotions get the best of him and clouded his leadership abilities, we are not going to come to your planar clears and disrupt them, leadership is not going to actively send out roaming kill squads to disrupt your exp gains.

What I am not going to do is to tell my members to not actively go and seek you out, This is a pvp server. If someone wants to come kill you thats their decision, so be it. Up until now I would actively tell my members to not engage fresh. That is no longer the case.

This is a pvp server, there is politics involved here, things can always change. If fresh ws to unally with holocaust I would be willing to put the hands off entirely tag back onto fresh.

-Agatha, officer of God's Work.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Banned

andis approves of this message.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Banned

Drugs
Old 12-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Banned

Fresh in its entirety will be shocked by this, I am positive. Its simply impossible that they knew about the info in OP, before picking their allies.

Surely this post will swing them around, quickly allying themselves with the strongest guild in order to attain the brightest of pixels.

Actively disrupting their raids will certainly bring you the recruits you so desperately need. Everyone knows the best way to recruit is to piss people off, offer them zero loot, and post threats on the forum.

Pras Agatha, server mastermind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Also thanks Andis, master comedian.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Tears.
Banned

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Kingandis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Actively disrupting their raids will certainly bring you the recruits you so desperately need. Everyone knows the best way to recruit is to piss people off, offer them zero loot, and post threats on the forum.

i said in my post this is exactly what im not going to do. almost nothing is going to change when it comes to god's work and fresh.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if a single member or a group of gods work wants to go kill fresh, i will not stop them. I will however not order my guild to attack them.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoroku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if a single member or a group of gods work wants to go kill fresh, i will not stop them. I will however not order my guild to attack them.
Lol you just scared to make it official since you'll get shit on.

"my bro will totally beat you up if I tell him about you, so don't make me do that!!"
Old 12-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoroku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normally what would happen is God's Work would issue a kill order on Fresh, meaning we would hunt you down on our twinked out lvl 10s, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, we would come to your planar clears and disrupt you there as well, hoping to stem your progress so you would not be a threat in the future. Up until now we have not had reason to do this. As its policy of God's Work not to hurt the population of the server by going after new players with no reason.
you're a liar, this entire thread is pompous
Closed Thread