Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46shadesofgway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
? I still played in October lol. I believe the context of that tell was you attempting to get me to rejoin TMO actually, and I told you if IB stopped playing I would either make my own guild or quit.

I would never rejoin TMO. Is that why you guys are nuthugging me? Because I didn't rejoin after leaving? Phisting/Baxter wouldn't have either if they had joined TR instead of being merged back in with Ascension.

The player skill level differential was huge.
Screenshot referring to TR being on their way out. You couldn't believe it though, huh?
Old 05-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Where did I ever say October? You were the one who put an arbitrary timeline on it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

McBard, not a very good bard, doesn't play on server, comes back to prove how awesome his guild that he was in that he jumped ship to just before it died.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Kobold

I love how some of the posters in this thread think server firsts mean anything.

I mean who fucking cares, broz- it's all about who's getting the lewtz.

Now you IB fanboiz are so far behind in lewtz if we missed our next 5,000 free throws we'd still have a higher free throw % than Shaq.

SERVER FIRST DAIN! TROLOLOL MY LIFE MEANS SOMETHING NOW!

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 05-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getsome, just some adice...you shouldnt try to talk about fennin ro history from original EQ. Was clearly before your time.
so was he correct or incorrect when he said trak was about the only server first for TMO on live through velious? Not being sarcastic just curious...
Old 05-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Banned

Server first usually means the economy isnt flooded with purchasable raid gear or just gear in general.

It does mean something, it means it was the first kill, and thusly, the hardest (presuming no training/interruption) kill as far as the encounter itself goes
Old 05-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Kobold

You know, I remember that one conversation we had when you were still in TMO Mcbard, something about you bragging about donating multi-thousands of dollars directly to nilbog.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 05-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

I think the main point of this thread is that a simple google search can show how much tmo sucks
Old 05-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Oh ya TMO server firsts for Getsome the uninformed.

Kunark:
VS
Trak
Tal
Gore
Sev
All of VP

Velious:
Vindi
Statue
AoW
Tormax
Aaryonar
Yelinak
Dozekar
Dain
Ventani the Warder
Zlandikar
Kland
Sontalaak
Tunare
Velk

Maybe I missed some, but just listing off hand. What did IB kill as server first in 99 - 2000 when the strats werent public knowledge? Oh nothing? Crazy

Order of Redemption, who got the first vulak kills was a crew which was led by Zefah, Desmo, etc... They only left because Edarion was a pos someyomrd. They hust didnt have the luxury of having me in charge at the time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Lol stupid phone. Owell too lazy to fix