Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 03:50 AM
Large Rat

Default old Morell-Thule player looking for that classic feel

Hi, everyone! I used to mainly play a Dark Elf rogue named Erani on the Morell-Thule server from about 2000-2007. I also used to play a Human enchanter named Sareine, a Dark Elf conjurer named Neveh, and to a lesser extent, an Iksar necromancer named Xarbilis.

I am exited to play on this server, and can't wait to do everything all over again! I have once again made a Dark Elf rogue named Erani, and I hope to maybe run across some familiar faces and old friends as I play.

So, hello, everyone! I am excited to play again and hope to make some new friends and make some old connections. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2014, 04:17 AM
Sarnak

Welcome to P1999!

I had a shaman on Morrell-Thule up until PoP and some merge, if I remember correctly. Was in a guild <Acts of Random Kindness>. Don't remember ya, but good to see another Morell-Thuler on P99!

Ingrum Irontoe
Retired Warlord of Brell
"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal..."
Old 04-07-2014, 04:55 AM
Large Rat

I do remember Random Acts.. People in it were always very helpful. I remember they would on a regular basis sit around newbie areas and hold "events" where they would give out buffs, equipment, etc..

Nice to meet you!
Old 04-07-2014, 05:06 AM
Sarnak

I just ran into a guy with a <Random Acts> tag, on p99. I was telling about a post-merge member that I was friends with named Jaggi. Haffer war. He didn't know him, he was from earlier.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:34 AM
Kobold

Welcome back, and take a look in the Guild forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Random Acts was just recreated a couple weeks ago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2014, 07:56 AM
Orc

I am also a MT guy. Just started playing again in the last few days. Played a wood elf warrior named Kabobtik. Have made a few new friends already. This server is great and everyone is friendly beyond belief. Way to do it right P1999. Morell Thule FTW!
Old 04-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Orc

Forgot, i am now playing another wood elf warrior. Named Ladeda this time around. It wouldnt let me have Kabobtik.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:11 AM
The Protector of Sunder

I played Valors/Shabster. There's quite a few of us here in various guilds including TW and FE.

PM me if you have any questions or anything as I don't play Cyrano on P99 anymore.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Aviak

I also played on Morell Thule from about 2000-2003. I always like seeing MTer's on P99.

Welcome to P99!

Xodix - Half Elf Rogue lvl 4
Old 04-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Planar Protector

think I was on MT untill the euro server was created, ANtonius-Bayle...cant recall which year that happened?

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Closed Thread