Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Banned

what a nub, you dont use bootcamp on mac, just go these very forums and someone programed p99 to wine
Old 06-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can't play a chanter for fuck how the hell are you going you going to joust?
my first thoughts exactly

dis gun b good

load up fraps big vile i want some funnies in the morning
Old 06-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll try to log on tonight bros... gave my desktop to my brother, so hopefully bootcamp will do on this Macbook Pro.

Btw...

Classic Red EQ EXP rates are NOT for me. I have no problem admitting that... who are you again, in game btw Tr0llb0rn?
don't do it vile r99blue is a bad choice
Old 06-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
600% xp rate at this point still wouldn't stop all the water leaking into the ship at this point

I think it's a start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 06-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Banned

been worken out, eating healthy, working lots and spenden time with fam, u can have the war spear bro this shit ain't for me anymore - probably will keep checking forums though =)
Old 06-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
been worken out, eating healthy, working lots and spenden time with fam, u can have the war spear bro this shit ain't for me anymore - probably will keep checking forums though =)
Old 06-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Alphas can do all that + own the box from inception till now, just takes skills on many levels.

I told you classic red EQ was not for you months ago bro.......
Old 06-19-2012, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Alphas can do all that + own the box from inception till now, just takes skills on many levels.

I told you classic red EQ was not for you months ago bro.......
this guys immersion level is off the charts. when was the last time u saw the sun brew?
Old 06-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Banned

I've enjoyed raping nihilum for as long as I played, we wiped on naggy 100x but tbh most of the times I just sat there semi afk as a rogue lol - killing same ppl day after day gets old sry bro =(

the last week I played on the box I trained you in hate which caused massive QQ, beat you guys 3x 20vs20 in solb and then wiped a bunch on naggy. Been there done that would be the best phrase to define red99- too bad I didn't retire with a cof tho that woulda made it way better, not.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned

Trained in hate, then ported up and sat on bodies + killed maestro.

Emumu was good tho same with Tror/nerfed and shit, the ppl playen nihilum during my last week were just no life losers, and I finally opened my eyes that I was one of them.
Closed Thread