Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Banned

I'm asked to chime in, like I'm going to scold this entire guild and rally behind the player base as they scream "Witch!" and parlay themselves away from this ordeal as though they are not swimming in the same epidemic. You're all guilty as I see it, DA, IB, TMO even lowbies running amok in NK you're all guilty of using these programs. MySEQ isn't that hard to install, it's not even that hard to distribute but y'all act like your clueless, like you have no idea, like this is new, when you all damn well know that the program has been passed around since Tantalar was stacking tonics.

I don't pity DA, I don't even feel a bit of anger towards them but I must laugh at the administrations late action in solving this issue, and they come in with with their zero tolerance mantra, self-satisfied that they stopped one case out of a thousand, and they are opening the flood gates now? After all this time they decide to take action?

Rogean, Nilbog, and Secrets I know you're going to glance over this thread as it makes its way into R&F and before you slap up a few bans and move this to the shitbox I simply have to jeer at you all as you continue to chug around at your own naivety. You put big Abacab permanently in the banbox for training, griefing, and fucking over these same cheaters you just now decided to take action on, in your smugness of the play nice policy you let these people thrive and for that display of biting the hand that feeds you, your project deserves nothing less than a SQL injection as the source is pirated and manipulated and all integrity is raped by the likes of Catte and other hacker trolls.

Admins, you done fucked up and I feel no remorse as this problem surges out of control and population dwindles as you purge, and purge the people that I took stance against months ago.

but let big Abacab set the motion:

Run Rapsody
Run Client

CTRL+1 to set server to localhost

ENJOY!
Last edited by Rogean; 11-28-2010 at 06:14 PM..
Old 11-28-2010, 04:31 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ShowEQ distribution list:

Abacab > Raren > Jaytee> Maladroit > Durison
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Furthermore let me drop some doxx:

Raren gave me showEQ

Raren got showEQ from DA leadership as this was passed around during his time in DA when he mailed me the files
Yeah, I'm pretty sure DA leadership had no idea about this...
Old 11-28-2010, 04:32 AM
Banned

you forgot a post to macroquest2 precompiled dood.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:37 AM
Banned

Girth is correct.

Fuck em' if I'm perma-banned for training DA, they should be perma-banned as a collective whole for the following:
  • Knowing about, and exploiting dupes
  • Using mySEQ liberally and distributing the client
  • 2boxxing several characters
  • Obtaining spawn information via means of DB cracking
  • Exploiting game mechanics by pulling mobs into certain areas they can't attack PC's
  • abusing excessive XP quests

That list is huge, but they get to walk away with no action besides a slap on the wrist and a piss poor warning of "Hey don't kill stuff this week, go outside and have a beer! Come back Monday!"

Such integrity by the staff, I love it man!
Old 11-28-2010, 04:43 AM
Banned

removed
Last edited by spok; 11-28-2010 at 04:45 AM..
Old 11-28-2010, 04:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either way - p1999 fails.
I know a few thousand people who may disagree.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:47 AM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Nebi

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2010, 04:58 AM
Banned

I have no doubt many players never experienced intentional trains during raids, poor decisions via gms (no names named) and hax that has been detrimental to their game play.

I have. So I post my opinion - p1999 fails.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:00 AM
Project Manager

hey bitches. this isn't rants and flames.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:01 AM
Project Manager

now it is.
Closed Thread