Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The early levels on Red have been way easier for me than Blue ever was. Fuck Crushbone. Fuck groups, even. I had the gnolls outside Blackburrow to myself for like two hours the other day and dinged ten off the fangs. A ranger passing by gave me skin like wood or some shit. Very friendly community. Then I went to wisp island and haven't seen a soul in three more levels. It's glorious. I love Red.
Same here. Leveled two chars to mid teens around blackburrow. Was only PKed once and that guy ended up giving me 30 plat after joking around for a bit. Red not so bad, yet anyway.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Congratulations, the honor you remember and will find on this server has been given some context.

Sometimes it takes some pvp treachery to make the other moments seem so much better.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 11-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Race: Dwarf

After a couple pulls, I was oom and a few of our members were injured so the two twinks that asked to join our group disbanded and killed most of my group members.
The other night our Mistmoore Castle Entrance Group was joined by a PK Wizard trying for some exp. He had killed me and another buddy in the group before, but I tossed him an invite because I'm a nice guy like that. He didn't sit with the rest of the group but rather levitated up into a tree out of sight.

After a while his other victim and I started pointing out we really didn't see him nuking much, half in jest because who can tell what a wizard is doing anyway unless they're flashy about it.

Fellow disbanded and a minute later started nuking our cleric during a pull.

That's Red. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And truthfully that guy is the exception rather than the rule.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get raped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
life and p99 are too hard.
The more of your posts I see, the more I can see why everyone hates you. I bet you're super lonely irl.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Banned

SuperRonery
Old 11-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other night our Mistmoore Castle Entrance Group was joined by a PK Wizard trying for some exp. He had killed me and another buddy in the group before, but I tossed him an invite because I'm a nice guy like that. He didn't sit with the rest of the group but rather levitated up into a tree out of sight.

After a while his other victim and I started pointing out we really didn't see him nuking much, half in jest because who can tell what a wizard is doing anyway unless they're flashy about it.

Fellow disbanded and a minute later started nuking our cleric during a pull.

That's Red. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And truthfully that guy is the exception rather than the rule.
pvp server pvp goog.

however,

that is some coward shit. Either come into the zone guns blazing, OR get your xp. Leaching XP from a group while u med to FM only to backstab during a pull is some faggot shit.

/rant off
Old 11-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am in <Fresh> and was actually on when this guy, or girl, whatever, was throwing a potty party for themselves in guild chat. Some very good advice was given and help was offered. Heck level 6-10 orc hill groups were advertising for more members while the potty party was commencing. Supposedly he has been here "for weeks looking for a group". I have only been here about a week and started out in halas on my shaman, which is every bit as challenging as a cleric early on. I just about hit 14 last night, mainly solo, sometimes as a duo with a ranger pal I met. I came here naked and alone and scared, but I also knew that people wouldn't be throwing XP and items at me just because I was new. This is a classic example of someone who just wanted to be coddled on the way to 60. Sorry dude.
no, it was more like a potty party. pity potty party maybe

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The more of your posts I see, the more I can see why everyone hates you. I bet you're super lonely irl.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're fat.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

OP: dont let the door hit you on the way out. Your intentions for being here were wrong in the first place. Cya
Old 11-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're fat.
Yes. In all the right places.

Is it true what they say about Asian guys? Hung like a tic-tac?

,,,Tell us.
Closed Thread