Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also the star of my 2nd video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FURmGulgJ0A
zarah is a perfect example of what all nihilum members are like, keep up the good work gurl

i dont get why u continue to post videos showing jus how fucin horrible you are at eq lolol
Old 10-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Banned

Supreme you were green to everyone until long after we left.

How were you a factor again?
Old 10-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Banned

grief greenie
Old 10-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that is what we did...

I mean leading quality raids and pvp encounters night after night and never QUITTING...

Offering stability in leadership and direction while everyone else fell over themselves with retardation and stupidity...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More like exploiting regular members and removing loyal and hard working folks. Gotta agree too with Nirgon. Supreme was green and a nonfactor forever, begged for PLs and groups all the time and would log if he couldn't find. Never seen somebody level so slow lol. Noob died so many times in lguk and I had to drag his retard corpse for him and he was ungrateful and twofaced lol. Nonfactor until server population/reputation was destroyed. He basically game in and made it his guild because Troriste is a push-over. Good times.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Banned

When I first finally saw this Supreme character, it was in a kill shot and he was wearing mith arms + legs, skull shaped barbute, skarlon sword (or dark reaver) etc etc... who in their right mind GAVE these to him? Was blue plat involved? Or... something else? This wasn't when everyone who was lvl 50 had all these things either.

Other than some hilarious commentary talking about a situation you were completely uninvolved in, trying to tell us up and down no one exploited any raid mobs when in fact they obviously were and had been on every kill... you really can't be going around calling people non factors.

Not exactly trying to talk shit, but I can't explain that situation and not be offensive towards you.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Banned

Nizzar definitely the brains behind it all.

Everything you saw Lovely do, Troriste taught him.

So credits to him for knowing all the ins and outs with the blue server that applied here.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nizzar definitely the brains behind it all.

Everything you saw Lovely do, Troriste taught him.

So credits to him for knowing all the ins and outs with the blue server that applied here.
I would kindly disagree and say that while he is extremely knowledgable, he is awful at commanding or leading anything/taking charge. Dude has no balls and is a push-over [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Also isn't loyal at all.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Fire Giant

Having said that he is 10 times better than Supreme at in game shit and irl shit. Supreme is a disgrace lol.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Banned

You don't have to sell me on the Supreme
Old 10-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

I am glad you have convinced yourselves of your own bullshit.

And nope i had nothing to do with the success of Nihilum or any other guild in the games i have played in the last 15 years.

That must be why i cannot make friends or anything!
Closed Thread