Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

SOE is making EQNext with the profits from RMT on P99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2013, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaildez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But how on earth are there consistent buyers of items worth 400!? This is an emulated server!
When I was active on Bob I would get 6-7 RMT requests a week. I just got one today. There is a huge market for this.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

The value is in the currency

The monetary value of the items is a byproduct of the value of the currency. Its just RL. gas is $3.50 a gallon. Take the dollar out of it and what is gas worth? who knows.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wall of text
That Systolic really thinks this "proves" anything explains a lot. The whole chat log is his usual MO of throwing around accusations and thinking that his word means something.

As for everyone who wants him to go away the best way to do that is to stop addressing him. He is doing it for attention and to disrupt. This isn't real life so punching him in the face to get him to stop isn't an option. The next best option is to completely ignore. Every time he gets 5 replies telling him to stfu it just feeds his needs.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 07-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

You may think that thats so, but you obviously didn't read the chat, and you also aren't seeing the fact that things are changing because of what I did.

I don't care if you like me or approve of my methods or not. When the dust settles this server will be all the better for the way I went about it.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Its a free server. Even if it goes to shit, you aren't paying to play here. Move along if you think the server is fucked up...or suck it up and enjoy the game.

Personally, it doesn't bother me all that much if AoN gets duped, newbies buy FBSSs, and the entire economy goes to shit. Don't get me wrong...if there were a magic switch that could be flipped to prevent RMT I would be all for hitting it. There is no such solution.

I'm here to enjoy the game as much as is possible. Not to slam my head against an immovable wall of RMT interested players.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[15:05] <Systolic> If you give me names of trades I can tell you every single one that they are linked to
[15:05] <Systolic> ALL of them
[15:05] <Systolic> Ive bought from **** but I cant remember the name
[15:06] <Systolic> I know that he camps under a tent by shady swashbuckler
[15:06] <Systolic> Ive traded with ALL of these people
I had to lol when I read this. I can just picture the GMs seeing this bit of critical information and saying, "YES! Now we have you, you sumbitch!"
Old 07-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Orc

Does not matter what someone else is doing.
A rat is a rat.
Trying to rat on people for his own gains how did he know about these 5 operations if he was not involved some way in them he was having talking relations with these people, RATTING OUT HIS OWN FRIENDS FOR HIS PERSONAL GAIN.
WHY would he know so much about RMT?
His account obviously got banned for a reason.
Systolic is a rat.

Quote:
I think this got missed. Everyone needs to read this.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Sarnak

maybe but the only people I havent betrayed have been the members of the p99 community.

they'll probably never see it that way, but its the truth.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Systolic= Dark Knight?
not the hero we want, but the hero we need? lol
Closed Thread