Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Kobold

flawed*
Old 02-13-2011, 01:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ungrateful, Bastards, Talk, About...
Old 02-13-2011, 01:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oops I hit enter it posted to soon.
Lol'd irl.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You damn right the GMs owe me something.

They owe me a classic server with competition, some flayed content they can't fix cause the original creators were high on Meth, and I want it free!!!!

THANKS GMS!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, we would like some bacon.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:57 AM
Sarnak

Ungrateful is easily described on the forums as someone raging without thinking about shit before posting. It always turns out that the people who post get flamed as ungrateful fucks and set ablaze.

side note* Gnomes rule Norrath! For the Empire!
Old 02-13-2011, 06:48 AM
Sarnak

There are some simply ungrateful basterds on this server yes but I think that number is smaller than you realise. Most people who seem ungrateful only feel like if you are going to do something, do it right and not half ass or dont do it at all becuase it only frustrates people and constructive criticism plays a huge part in success to many projects. Put bluntly honost if no one ever complained than problems would take much longer to get fixed, if ever. I do believe they are doing a good job here but theres always room to do better and a need to keep this server's community alive. Developers do this for some self satisfaction (among other reasons also) but to achieve it, we also have to be satisfied as well, a shit sandwich does not taste good at all even though I LOVE sandwiches!
Old 02-13-2011, 07:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take a breath, slow down and try to type coherently and in the English language please. I agree people should be thankful and complain less. Now post on your main and stop trying to start shit anonymously, kthxbye
Hmm. I have seen a Froog in game, so perhaps he is. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_mo123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are some simply ungrateful basterds on this server yes but I think that number is smaller than you realise. Most people who seem ungrateful only feel like if you are going to do something, do it right and not half ass or dont do it at all becuase it only frustrates people and constructive criticism plays a huge part in success to many projects. Put bluntly honost if no one ever complained than problems would take much longer to get fixed, if ever. I do believe they are doing a good job here but theres always room to do better and a need to keep this server's community alive. Developers do this for some self satisfaction (among other reasons also) but to achieve it, we also have to be satisfied as well, a shit sandwich does not taste good at all even though I LOVE sandwiches!
Holy fucking run on sentences batman!
Grabbing the punctuation spelling police and comma brigade Robin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy fucking run on sentences batman!
Grabbing the punctuation spelling police and comma brigade Robin!
Sorry, I dont write books, I just type, you know how to read right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

grats giganto